What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

1761235921664.webp
 
Don't freak out fellow Pirates.
Ok. Since I mentioned going for a biopsy a couple of weeks ago I went to see my Dr today and as you guys are what I consider very very good friends, golden, regardless of distance, the results are in and im sharing this with you all. Cut to the chase its cancer.
Im not freaking out and am at peace with the results. I'll be seeing the oncologist people soon as well as the surgeon. I have felt for several months that something wasn't right and kind of expected it.
My Dr is a wonderful guy and organising everything as quick as he can. He even gave me a call a few hrs later to check in on me that I was ok after hearing it.
I ain't done yet, its another chapter. And if if isn't im still ok with it.
So hey, don't freak out im ok and it isn't pretense, id never ever lie about that. Like I have now n then shared I'm a man of faith and whatever comes I ain't gonna cry foul.
🙂👍👍

Cheerin for ya.

Yell and scream and jump up and down if it helps.
( Don't do it by a nest of killer bees or the wrong lizard or the police or something like that....)
 
Mornin all.



Your Cash Ain't Nothin' But Trash​

Song by

Steve Miller Band
Your cash ain't nothin' but trash (take one)
Here we go
Yeah, you may have heard about the gangster of love and the space cowboy
But I'm gonna whip a cat on you right now
Who's had more trouble, trials and tribulations
One, two, three, hey!
Yeah, it's alright (ah, look out, man, look out)
Hey, look at here (hey!)
I was walking down the main track one night
I met a fine chick, she was built just right
She stopped when I flashed my roll
I told her she could have all of my gold
She turned around and with a frown
She said, "This ain't no circus and I don't need a clown"
Your cash ain't nothing but trash
Your cash ain't nothing but trash
Your cash ain't nothing but trash
And there ain't no need in your hanging around
Oh, just to make a hit with a-that chick
I tried to get a Cadillac right quick
The man at the place, he looked so strange
Had nine-hundred bucks and some change
We disagreed, I tried to plead
Well, he said, "I ain't a chicken and I don't need your feed"
Your cash ain't nothing but trash
Your cash ain't nothing but trash
Your cash ain't nothing but trash
Well, baby, you're crawling way past your speed, yeah
Alright
I'ma play my guitar right now (hey, man, what'd you say?)
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Just keep on rollin', y'all
(You better believe it, baby)
Hey, look at here
I was walking into town in my white bucks
A man with a gun, he said that, "Hands up"
I tried to get away, but too slow
He got me and took all of my dough
I heard him shout as he cut out
"Well, you ain't lost nothing, what you crying about?"
Your cash ain't nothing but trash
Your cash ain't nothing but trash
Your cash ain't nothing but trash
And he took my watch and I passed out
I woke up in the arms of a big cop
Police station, next stop (what's the trouble here, man? What's the trouble, huh?)
The judge swung his fist down, plunk-plunk
A 20 dollar fine 'cause you're drunk
Dig up the dough and you can go
All I had was a buffalo
Your cash ain't nothing but trash
Your cash ain't nothing but trash
Your cash ain't nothing but trash
But I'm sure going to get me some more

Songwriters: Charles E. Calhoun. For non-commercial use only.
 

Hard Time Losin’ Man​

Song by

Jim Croce
And you think you've seen trouble
Well, you're lookin' at the man, ah ha
Oh, the world's own original hard luck story
And a hard time losin' man
Oh, sometimes skies are cloudy
And sometimes skies are blue
And sometimes they say that you eat the bear
But sometimes the bear eats you
And sometimes I feel like I should go
Far far away and hide
'Cause I keep a-waitin' for my ship to come in
And all that ever comes is the tide
And you think you've seen trouble
Well, you're lookin' at the man, ah ha
Oh, the world's own original hard luck story
And a hard time losin' man
Oh, I saved up all my money
I gonna buy me a flashy car
So I go downtown to see the man
And he smokin' on a big cigar
Well, he must've thought I were Rockefeller
Or an uptown man of wealth
He said, "Boy, I got the car that's made for you
And it's cleaner than the Board of Health"
Then I got on the highway
Oh, I feelin' fine, I hit a bump
Then I found I bought a car held together
By wire and a couple a' hunks of twine
And you think you've seen trouble
Well, you're lookin' at the man, ah ha
Oh, the world's own original hard luck story
And a hard time losin' man
Oh, Friday night, feelin' right
I head out on the street
Standin' in the doorway
Was a dealer known as Pete
Well he sold me a dime
Of some super fine dynamite from Mexico
I spent all that night just tryin' to get right
On an ounce of Oregano
And you think you've seen trouble
Well, you're lookin' at the man, ah ha
Oh, the world's own original hard luck story
And a hard time losin' man
And you think you've seen trouble
Well, you're lookin' at the man, ah ha
Oh, the world's own original hard luck story
And a hard time losin' man
And you think you've seen trouble
Well, you're lookin' at the man, ah ha
Oh, the world's own original hard luck story
And a hard time losin' man
And you think you've seen trouble
Well, you're lookin' at the man, ah ha
Oh, the world's own original hard luck story
And a hard time losin' man

Songwriters: James J. Croce. For non-commercial use only.
 
Don't freak out fellow Pirates.
Ok. Since I mentioned going for a biopsy a couple of weeks ago I went to see my Dr today and as you guys are what I consider very very good friends, golden, regardless of distance, the results are in and im sharing this with you all. Cut to the chase its cancer.
Im not freaking out and am at peace with the results. I'll be seeing the oncologist people soon as well as the surgeon. I have felt for several months that something wasn't right and kind of expected it.
My Dr is a wonderful guy and organising everything as quick as he can. He even gave me a call a few hrs later to check in on me that I was ok after hearing it.
I ain't done yet, its another chapter. And if if isn't im still ok with it.
So hey, don't freak out im ok and it isn't pretense, id never ever lie about that. Like I have now n then shared I'm a man of faith and whatever comes I ain't gonna cry foul.
🙂👍👍
I missed this post.....
Thoughts and prayers ! There are a lot of new treatments now days, lets hope they work !!!
 
You won...$233 or $23,300?
Either way, winner winner chicken dinner. I just like saying that for some weird reason :laughing7:
$233 on an 88 cent bet, plus the 69.76 credit. This machine has a random Phoenix (Firebird...OOOOOOOOO...) that gives you free games or the screen you see..... ultra cash. 20 bucks it cost me !!
 
Going to be doing testing on my leg for the next month one each week. I’m hoping that this doctor can help and find the reason for my pain. It comes and goes especially when standing still. Walking not so much pain, laying in bed no pain.
That's weird, hope they figure out what is causing it.
 
My days off tried my luck at one of the parks I detect all the time. Lots of change and a Pandora charm bracelet that was deep down.
 

Attachments

  • 278fe74f-1009-48f4-94dc-c88869f89e3f.webp
    278fe74f-1009-48f4-94dc-c88869f89e3f.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
  • mir_20251022_201508.webp
    mir_20251022_201508.webp
    52.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 20251023_131706.webp
    20251023_131706.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • 20251023_131745.webp
    20251023_131745.webp
    867.3 KB · Views: 20
I went swinging the MD but the ground was so hard it was impossible to dig any hits I got. Need a good shovel or a battery powered drill to help get through the dirt 🤓
I hate getting signals in ground like that unless its virgin nugget ground so at least you know its gonna be something good. I have walked away from places though where there's junk that take half a day to dig out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom