What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Don't freak out fellow Pirates.
Ok. Since I mentioned going for a biopsy a couple of weeks ago I went to see my Dr today and as you guys are what I consider very very good friends, golden, regardless of distance, the results are in and im sharing this with you all. Cut to the chase its cancer.
Im not freaking out and am at peace with the results. I'll be seeing the oncologist people soon as well as the surgeon. I have felt for several months that something wasn't right and kind of expected it.
My Dr is a wonderful guy and organising everything as quick as he can. He even gave me a call a few hrs later to check in on me that I was ok after hearing it.
I ain't done yet, its another chapter. And if if isn't im still ok with it.
So hey, don't freak out im ok and it isn't pretense, id never ever lie about that. Like I have now n then shared I'm a man of faith and whatever comes I ain't gonna cry foul.
🙂👍👍
🙏 my friend
 
Good morning everyone. It's a bit on the cool side. 39 degrees F when I got up yesterday, and not much better this morning.
 
Don't freak out fellow Pirates.
I'm not freaking out, but I still don't like hearing it. Hopefully you can kick it into submission. Will be sending thoughts and prayers to you.
 
Looks like the weather is in a holding pattern. 🤣

Screenshot_20251023_063644_Weather Network.webp
 
OV what is that picture you posted ? Some type of lottery card ?
 
I once saw something on them falling out of trees in the cold weather as they go rigid in it and there was a warning of falling Iguanas issued. How true the warning was I don't know. Probably a joke?
Yes, that actually happens when the south Florida cities get a rare cold snap. The iguanas cannot function in the cold and fall out of the trees. Hey Chilli, sorry about your diagnosis, were all rooting for you. Best of outcomes are in our prayers.
 
Don't freak out fellow Pirates.
Ok. Since I mentioned going for a biopsy a couple of weeks ago I went to see my Dr today and as you guys are what I consider very very good friends, golden, regardless of distance, the results are in and im sharing this with you all. Cut to the chase its cancer.
Im not freaking out and am at peace with the results. I'll be seeing the oncologist people soon as well as the surgeon. I have felt for several months that something wasn't right and kind of expected it.
My Dr is a wonderful guy and organising everything as quick as he can. He even gave me a call a few hrs later to check in on me that I was ok after hearing it.
I ain't done yet, its another chapter. And if if isn't im still ok with it.
So hey, don't freak out im ok and it isn't pretense, id never ever lie about that. Like I have now n then shared I'm a man of faith and whatever comes I ain't gonna cry foul.
🙂👍👍
Praying for the best possible outcome for you Chilli 🙏
You have the right attitude, which really makes a difference I think.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom