What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Sorry everyone for my potty mouth.

View attachment 2230588
I hate it when I have dropped my tackle box with different sized hooks on the ground. Last time that happened saw me go from a one large carry all to several smaller separate ones.
I heard you from here.
 
I hate getting signals in ground like that unless its virgin nugget ground so at least you know its gonna be something good. I have walked away from places though where there's junk that take half a day to dig out.
I asked the owner what it could be and she said maybe farming debris and there shouldn’t be any pipes or anything like that along the river. It’s a high bank probably 50 feet high. Then trees and then their fields. I know how tall and steep it is cause some dummy decided to climb down it today. Had to crawl back out to the top. Didn’t find anything at the bottom.
 
I hate getting signals in ground like that unless its virgin nugget ground so at least you know it’s gonna be something good. I have walked away from places though where there's junk that take half a day to dig out.
Of course after trying to dig up the dirt for hours as I was going back up the hill to their home she asked if I found anything and I told her what happened. She then pointed 100 feet away and said try over there next time cause an old house used to be there. 🙄 I thought to myself that would have been something good to know before I went all over.
 
I missed it what did he say?
Being a family friendly forum I can only give hints.
Mostly it consisted of breeding, body parts the result of going to the bathroom.
😬
 
My days off tried my luck at one of the parks I detect all the time. Lots of change and a Pandora charm bracelet that was deep down.

Wow!
Congrats!
One bracelet makes the hunt!

Bonus variety from varied activities..
Fishing sinker/weight.
Football cleat.
Dog/pet tags.
More human bling.
Quite the site!
 
Wow!
Congrats!
One bracelet makes the hunt!

Bonus variety from varied activities..
Fishing sinker/weight.
Football cleat.
Dog/pet tags.
More human bling.
Quite the site!
And a hollow point pistol bullet
 
And a hollow point pistol bullet
I was eyeing that piece.
No rifling marks from being fired.
No base to crimp metal case against.
Could have been decorative like on a necklace or keychain?
But then I can't see it well either.
{Looks at dirty glasses.)
 
I was wondering if you were going to step into that trap, HA 😉
Im glad im not a rabbit. It wouldn't go well for me in the wild.
bear-and-rabbit2-1169201350 (1).webp
 
Whoops !! If there was only some way.... to secure it....or..... :laughing7:
I've been moving shelving and leaving most things on the shelves. I usually pretty good at the task, but I forgot about this one on the bottom shelf.
At least it wasn't the brass screw organizer, just one drawer.
 
I've been moving shelving and leaving most things on the shelves. I usually pretty good at the task, but I forgot about this one on the bottom shelf.
At least it wasn't the brass screw organizer, just one drawer.
Watch out feet !!!! :laughing7:
 
Watch out feet !!!! :laughing7:
Had a 15ft roll out awning tip over onto the boot toes yesterday.
Note to reader: Bloodstones aren't any good for protecting the big toe!
I was bluing the shop air for a bit.
 
Don't freak out fellow Pirates.
Ok. Since I mentioned going for a biopsy a couple of weeks ago I went to see my Dr today and as you guys are what I consider very very good friends, golden, regardless of distance, the results are in and im sharing this with you all. Cut to the chase its cancer.
Im not freaking out and am at peace with the results. I'll be seeing the oncologist people soon as well as the surgeon. I have felt for several months that something wasn't right and kind of expected it.
My Dr is a wonderful guy and organising everything as quick as he can. He even gave me a call a few hrs later to check in on me that I was ok after hearing it.
I ain't done yet, its another chapter. And if if isn't im still ok with it.
So hey, don't freak out im ok and it isn't pretense, id never ever lie about that. Like I have now n then shared I'm a man of faith and whatever comes I ain't gonna cry foul.
🙂👍👍
Well Mr Down under, you've been in the grey matter all day.
Sending the best thoughts down your way, and that they'll successfully get you straightened out once again.
 
Don't freak out fellow Pirates.
Ok. Since I mentioned going for a biopsy a couple of weeks ago I went to see my Dr today and as you guys are what I consider very very good friends, golden, regardless of distance, the results are in and im sharing this with you all. Cut to the chase its cancer.
Im not freaking out and am at peace with the results. I'll be seeing the oncologist people soon as well as the surgeon. I have felt for several months that something wasn't right and kind of expected it.
My Dr is a wonderful guy and organising everything as quick as he can. He even gave a call a few hrs later to check in on me that I was ok after hearing it.
I ain't done yet, its another chapter. And if if isn't im still ok with it.
So hey, don't freak out im ok and it isn't pretense, id never ever lie about that. Like I have now n then shared I'm a man of faith and whatever comes I ain't gonna cry foul.
🙂👍👍
One truth that I hold onto is that God *KNOWS* what *HE* is doing! Doesn't hurt to ask, but, ultimately....HIS will be done. 🙏
 
One truth that I hold onto is that God *KNOWS* what *HE* is doing! Doesn't hurt to ask, but, ultimately....HIS will be done. 🙏
Absolutely friend. Your last 4 words I live by. 👍👍
Thank you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom