What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

1761411577590.webp
 
Well I didn’t see any killer squirrels in the attic so I decided to do some painting on the outside fence. Darn sprayer was clogged so I had to take it all apart. 2 hours later it started working and I finished the job. 🐿️
 
I threw a $51 dollar bid at these 2 lots. $100 worth of copper alone if I scrap it.
20251025_113207.webp
20251025_113243.webp
20251025_113320.webp
20251025_113305.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20251025_113207.webp
    20251025_113207.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • 20251025_113207.webp
    20251025_113207.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Back in the day we covered this song, I wanted so bad to be a backup singer... was told ... NO ! I was alowed to use the voice box. Luckily I nailed the guitar parts !! I ran in to the bass player/singer at the store and he asked... you still don't try to sing right ? :laughing7: :laughing7:

 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom