What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Lots of businesses use the Shopify platform.

One business uses the platform, and she suggested that we could do it together under under business name.

It's kind of like I have the goods, and I have to photograph, ship, and she uploads and collects the $$$.

My thinking 🤔 🤣
So basically you plough the field, plant the crop and harvest it and she eats its.
tenor-1036317927.gif
 
My fossil buddy has a guy who does nothing but post most of his stuff on all the websites that sell. He has a small studio where he photographs everything, puts in the pertinent information and puts them online. When something sells he pulls it off the other sites. He also has everything packed ready to ship. It's a smooth operation. The pictures I recently posted are things he is selling at an upcoming fossil show. It's how he makes his living doing what he loves.
 
My fossil buddy has a guy who does nothing but post most of his stuff on all the websites that sell. He has a small studio where he photographs everything, puts in the pertinent information and puts them online. When something sells he pulls it off the other sites. He also has everything packed ready to ship. It's a smooth operation. The pictures I recently posted are things he is selling at an upcoming fossil show. It's how he makes his living doing what he loves.
Sounds like a dream job. My problem is if I find it myself I want to keep it all
 
Well saw my boss this morning 1st time since before he left for vacation.
You would think he might of said, thanks for running the department while I was gone. But nope nothing like that was said but I did get a lot of yelling. Got myself in deep crap cause I smiled. I guess he was mad cause I didn’t go cry like a little B
 
Well saw my boss this morning 1st time since before he left for vacation.
You would think he might of said, thanks for running the department while I was gone. But nope nothing like that was said but I did get a lot of yelling. Got myself in deep crap cause I smiled. I guess he was mad cause I didn’t go cry like a little B
Never can understand people like that. I hate ingratitude.
One saying is that Ingratitude is worse than revenge for revenge repays evil for evil, whilst Ingratitude repays evil for good. Its an insight into the essence of the person.
Or as Wolfgang Von Goethe says.
4730354-Johann-Wolfgang-von-Goethe-Quote-Ingratitude-is-always-a-kind-of-4168560475 (2).webp
 
Well saw my boss this morning 1st time since before he left for vacation.
You would think he might of said, thanks for running the department while I was gone. But nope nothing like that was said but I did get a lot of yelling. Got myself in deep crap cause I smiled. I guess he was mad cause I didn’t go cry like a little B
Need to Johnny Paycheck that guy.

 
Well saw my boss this morning 1st time since before he left for vacation.
You would think he might of said, thanks for running the department while I was gone. But nope nothing like that was said but I did get a lot of yelling. Got myself in deep crap cause I smiled. I guess he was mad cause I didn’t go cry like a little B
:BangHead::BangHead:

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom