What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Roses in our garden. Credit to the misses as she's the gardener feeding and pruning things.
IMG_20251017_134709073.webp
IMG_20251017_134751582_HDR.webp
IMG_20251017_134854795.webp
IMG_20251017_134906967.webp
IMG_20251017_134922914.webp
 
Where are these kick ass auctions ? And if you have to pay shipping... OUCH!! I like it all !! :headbang:
Get your keyboard wet from drooling 🤤
MAXSOLD: Find Estate Sales, Downsizing & Online Auctions https://share.google/WlI48IDtyVvL8orRa

They don't ship, but a person can have a person puck it up. Over $300 The credit card and ID has to be shown.

Screenshot_20251025_172139_Chrome.webp

Send me $10K and I'll bid on it for you.
Go ahead you only live once.
After your Mrs gets your short hairs....
 
Back in the day we covered this song, I wanted so bad to be a backup singer... was told ... NO ! I was alowed to use the voice box. Luckily I nailed the guitar parts !! I ran in to the bass player/singer at the store and he asked... you still don't try to sing right ? :laughing7: :laughing7:


Hey! Found one of the tracks you were lead singing on. 😃 You nailed the facial expressions.👍👍
 
This guy in the light blue suit is AMAZING . I love to watch him and laugh my fanny off
 
Hey! Found one of the tracks you were lead singing on. 😃 You nailed the facial expressions.👍👍

Actually I would be closer to this dude... Halloween song even !!

 
Good morning everyone. Chore day and it's supposed to rain. Not really a good combination.
 
These items look like something that if resold individually like on eBay would bring in a fair price. Much more than 50 bucks.
3X the $ even in scrap value @ today's prices.
Yellow Brass is @ $3.60 a pound
#2 copper is @ $5.75 a pound

The better items will be a resell.

It pays to buy up the old silver plated items that are EP copper/brass just for the scrap value.

I'm debating on whether or not to start an online business up.
The local market isn't big enough to buy outright. They want me to do consignment of our vintage collections of jewelry, and wares.
These stores want a 50/50-60/40 split. Taking 60% off the top = less than what the melted scrap recovery is for sterling.

A few want to go into partnership. Not my idea of doing anything that involves another person besides the Mrs.
I just have to find the right venue, ETSY seems to be a better fit than EBay.
 
3X the $ even in scrap value @ today's prices.
Yellow Brass is @ $3.60 a pound
#2 copper is @ $5.75 a pound

The better items will be a resell.

It pays to buy up the old silver plated items that are EP copper/brass just for the scrap value.

I'm debating on whether or not to start an online business up.
The local market isn't big enough to buy outright. They want me to do consignment of our vintage collections of jewelry, and wares.
These stores want a 50/50-60/40 split. Taking 60% off the top = less than what the melted scrap recovery is for sterling.

A few want to go into partnership. Not my idea of doing anything that involves another person besides the Mrs.
I just have to find the right venue, ETSY seems to be a better fit than EBay.
Both Etsy & Ebay has really upped their fees in the past few years. Maybe start your own website?
 
Both Etsy & Ebay has really upped their fees in the past few years. Maybe start your own website?
Lots of businesses use the Shopify platform.

One business uses the platform, and she suggested that we could do it together under under business name.

It's kind of like I have the goods, and I have to photograph, ship, and she uploads and collects the $$$.

My thinking 🤔 🤣
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom