What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Uncovered the potatoes and started to harvest some.
Easy way to plant/harvest is just cover with an inch or 2 of soil then a layer of hay.

They grow basically on top, just scratch the hay off and gather them up.

I dug under the plant just to make sure, but there wasn't any spuds.
This method sure beats digging them out.

The worms were a protein treat for the hens.

So I estimate that I will get between 3-4 of these bins full.

View attachment 2231780View attachment 2231781
Clever.
 
@Oregon Viking
Wow.... F'in insane ! He has/had some iconic guitars for sure. I like guitars but even if I was a millionaire I would not desire a "stars" guitar. I play them and fix/repair/modify them. I was inspired by Neil Shons (Journey) Les Paul with the lfoyd rose and when I saw it years ago modified a les paul (epiphone) for a floyd rose. If I confuse anyone I can explain the modifications I'm babblin' about. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Good afternoon everybody !!!!! Wife and I went to the casino last night and you should have seen the drunken dressed up people ! some of the costumes were a little risque.
 
I wouldn't mind having both of the guitars these guys are playing (the late great Robin Crosby and Warren D Martini) 2:20 you can see them. Luckily they make their "signiture guitar version. Video has Robin Crosbys girlfriend at the beginning of the video (RIP) she was also in Whitesnake videos when she was David Coverdales girlfriend. There is a 3rd gen Firebird/Trans Am in this vid !!

 
Wow.... F'in insane ! He has/had some iconic guitars for sure. I like guitars but even if I was a millionaire I would not desire a "stars" guitar. I play them and fix/repair/modify them. I was inspired by Neil Shons (Journey) Les Paul with the lfoyd rose and when I saw it years ago modified a les paul (epiphone) for a floyd rose. If I confuse anyone I can explain the modifications I'm babblin' about. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
Yeah, I love watching Aussie rules football, but see no point in spending thousands on a ball that was used to kick a winning goal just to have it sit useless on a mantle piece so I can tell people such and such once kicked that ball.
 
Digging in the corner of the shelving unit.
Box of screwdrivers

Some are cleaning up nicely.
IRWIN on the right
STANLEY on the left
20251101_164515.webp
20251101_164503.webp

I see the asking prices for these are ok.
 
Receiver gave up, I had it for 30 + years, so....replacement time ! It powers these 12 inch woofer beasts. The paper on the woofer is deteriorating dammit ! I planned on a powered sub and some silk dome quality bookshelf speakers, I guess that plan will be implemented rapidly.

denon.webp



new akai.webp
 
Receiver gave up, I had it for 30 + years, so....replacement time ! It powers these 12 inch woofer beasts.
I haven't seen huge speakers like that anywhere lately except the trunk of senselessly loud cars. All the home speakers these days are "compact" and most just don't have the same "oomph" as those big old cabinet speakers.
 
I haven't seen huge speakers like that anywhere lately except the trunk of senselessly loud cars. All the home speakers these days are "compact" and most just don't have the same "oomph" as those big old cabinet speakers.
True ! I will have a powered sub to take care of the deep 20-30 Hz adjustable of course as below 30 Hz they say can only be felt. Good bookshelf speakers, actually 8-or 10 inch woofers so a big bookshelf! I have over 5000 albums on Itunes so I need good sound. Those 12 inch woofer Akai's can and have shake the house !! I'm getting older so I don't need to get ignorant as much. :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Coffee order arrived !!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Yes some of youse guys will say.... those flavors...no thanks ! Butt... The flavoring is mellow, it's just there, not overpowering at all. The coffee is strong also and I brew it strong !

deathwish coffee order.webp
 
Common these storms in Brisbane Queensland. Can imagine insurance prices there would be huge. I wouldn't live there.


I see Jamaica got smashed by a hurricane. Poor things many live on the edge at the best of times now that.
 
Coffee order arrived !!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Yes some of youse guys will say.... those flavors...no thanks ! Butt... The flavoring is mellow, it's just there, not overpowering at all. The coffee is strong also and I brew it strong !

View attachment 2231819
Just keep the wrist straight when consuming those flavours. :laughing7::laughing7:
 
Just keep the wrist straight when consuming those flavours. :laughing7::laughing7:
Wrist!!! Dude, he bought Butt flavoured coffee.
"Butt... The flavoring is mellow, it's just there, not overpowering at all."
I can't unsee that now! 😵‍💫
One can B̶u̶t̶t̶ , sorry but, just hope its not an organic flavouring!
 
Receiver gave up, I had it for 30 + years, so....replacement time ! It powers these 12 inch woofer beasts. The paper on the woofer is deteriorating dammit ! I planned on a powered sub and some silk dome quality bookshelf speakers, I guess that plan will be implemented rapidly.

View attachment 2231816


View attachment 2231818
This Denon is 13 yrs old. Seen 5 yrs of service. Storage for 8 yrs. Controls our entertainment system.
The Onkyo has been on storage for 15 yrs.

20251101_181516.webp
20251101_181416.webp
 
Hey, someone upgraded my account! Thanks for that seriously kind gesture it means a very lot to me that someone thinks that way of me.
You guys here are Golden.
Thank you very much whomever you are. 👍😀
 
Hey, someone upgraded my account! Thanks for that seriously kind gesture it means a very lot to me that someone thinks that way of me.
You guys here are Golden.
Thank you very much whomever you are. 👍😀
Time to get political, :dontknow::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
I'm sure you can add some great insight in the Charter section.
 
Wrist!!! Dude, he bought Butt flavoured coffee.
"Butt... The flavoring is mellow, it's just there, not overpowering at all."
I can't unsee that now! 😵‍💫
One can B̶u̶t̶t̶ , sorry but, just hope its not an organic flavouring!
deathwish coffee order.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom