What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I can’t comment too much on this subject but I believe the reason it’s been so busy at work is due to no Snap starting Saturday. I believe they are spending all their snap just in case they try and take it back. It’s been as busy as Christmas week
 
They do. Post office, fed ex and ups can break things ! When I buy guitars online I ask them to take off the neck, 4 screws is easy.
When I used to get dodgy stuff that would be more inconvenient going and returning it or the price wasn't high enough to be worth doing so and I would destroy the item with a hammer or if it fitted, in my dolly pot, and then post the pictures online at review sites, Im referring to things that were unusable or so dodgy I hated the sight of them. :laughing7:
 
Good afternoon Canadians, east coasters, Midwesterners, Floridans, lady from over the pond, and Aussie !! I think I'm the only random chatter from the PNW.
Curiously, you left out us westerners. :icon_scratch:
 
Curiously, you left out us westerners. :icon_scratch:
Oh crap... And Westerners and Eastern Oregonians .....desert dwellers....Swamp rats....
 
Oh crap... And Westerners and Eastern Oregonians .....desert dwellers....Swamp rats....
Speaking of West.
Nabbed a bag of Seattle's Best Henrys blend coffee. (Henry was a cat that liked to be by the roaster at one time.)
Cheap. $6.99. I'll take it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom