What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Pics or it didn't happen.
No.... I take pics, they bitch ask me WTF then I have to knock someone out ! Wife will knock out the ho's of course.... :laughing7: :tongue3: :headbang:
 
No.... I take pics, they bitch ask me WTF then I have to knock someone out ! Wife will knock out the ho's of course.... :laughing7: :tongue3: :headbang:
Sheesh, too easy. Knock em out first then take the pictures. Saves any dramas. 😁👍
 
Sheesh, too easy. Knock em out first then take the pictures. Saves any dramas. 😁👍
Dealing with drunks is a pain in the ass...trust me I know I used to be one ! :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Dealing with drunks is a pain in the ass...trust me I know I used to be one ! :laughing7: :laughing7:
Yeah I know they are, I did bouncing and crowd control for several yrs in my 30s.
Every single bit of trouble it was drunks. Never anyone sober or a stoner, drunks every time. Had a lifetime worth of seeing them and never been to a pub since.
It was bad enough then, I couldn't imagine what doing that job would be like now.
No thanks.
 
:coffee2: Good morning everyone. I received an add online from a company selling 1 oz Morgan silver dollars for 24.99. Spot price for silver is 48.00. I don't understand how they can do this. I've never bought silver online and this sounds fishy. If it's legit it's a great deal.
Screenshot_20251102-073503_Chrome.webp
 
Good morning.
All packed up and ready to head south today 🌞
Have a great trouble free trip.

Just fill the head of all those possible sites you didn't use the D2 on.😁
Time passes quickly when thinking positive thoughts. 🤣
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom