What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7


So are you trying to say you'd enter your talented musical dogs, and like the frog in front of the camera, a similar outcome?
This?
"And Ladies and Gentlemen introducing Mr Relevenchair's amazing musical dog.
Give it up people for Rex! "
dog-doggy-3760179732.gif
 

Always loved the start of that track. Don't know why some champion fighter never used it as their intro.
Another great one with ominous sound like that one that a fighter should use is the start of Pink Floyd Sorrow.
 
The numbers !!! The specs !!!!! Holy shit !!!

We have a friend of a friend that is X military.
His specialty is air guns, sniper, gave our good friend a total setup, backpack air cylinders, fully auto, clips, and tweaked.

I want to play.
 
We have a friend of a friend that is X military.
His specialty is air guns, sniper, gave our good friend a total setup, backpack air cylinders, fully auto, clips, and tweaked.

I want to play.
Guy I used to know in the UK was X Army and his hobby was shooting rats for farmers in and around their barns and things.
I might have mentioned it previously 🤔
Anyway he had videos of him using high powered gas air rifles shooting them. Amazing accuracy and killing distance. His was a .22 with night vision but was more like a high powered rifle in design not military looking. Come a long way from the things I had as a kid.
 
Guy I used to know in the UK was X Army and his hobby was shooting rats for farmers in and around their barns and things.
I might have mentioned it previously 🤔
Anyway he had videos of him using high powered gas air rifles shooting them. Amazing accuracy and killing distance. His was a .22 with night vision but was more like a high powered rifle in design not military looking. Come a long way from the things I had as a kid.
I changed my .22 rifle to a red dot as looking into a dark barn with a crosshairs scope was useless for me.
Rabbits were a huge issue on one estate we hunted in England. They did a huge cull using radio collars on Ferrets. They culled thousand off the landowner's property. The next season I counts over 40 of them along the edge of one field across from the zoo.

We showed up on the field early one morning and it was foggy. Then we heard the lions roaring over at the zoo (so we hoped). It was like detecting on a safari in Africa. Fog can really make sounds loader sometimes.
 
I changed my .22 rifle to a red dot as looking into a dark barn with a crosshairs scope was useless for me.
Rabbits were a huge issue on one estate we hunted in England. They did a huge cull using radio collars on Ferrets. They culled thousand off the landowner's property. The next season I counts over 40 of them along the edge of one field across from the zoo.

We showed up on the field early one morning and it was foggy. Then we heard the lions roaring over at the zoo (so we hoped). It was like detecting on a safari in Africa. Fog can really make sounds loader sometimes.
I used to love ferreting when I was young. Favorite thing was put em in the warren no nets and stand back with shotguns. Loved hearing that thump thump thump getting louder then out they ran, let them go about 15 meters then boom. Too close and you'd blow them apart. Had a few, but two polecats coloured ones were nuts, vicious little things too from the same litter. May have been only about half the size of your typical sized ones but all they wanted to do was kill rabbits. They'd be scratching at the box when you got to a warren to get out. I called them Heckle and Jeckle. Good fun.
 
Just bought a scrap lot of silver plate, the tray on the left is 17", then the monster hanging on the wall is probably a few pounds. For $10.50 I'll pay for the gas for picking up the other lots after the pulmonary function testing on Wed.
Screenshot 2025-11-03 at 8.51.37 PM.webp
 
The specs on these guns is unreal !

 
Im clueless about that stuff. I can see they are coins but what are they and what are they worth? There's no text in their post. :icon_scratch: :dontknow:
They are some of the earliest coinage ever minted in North America.
They are extremely rare.
And worth a shitload.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom