What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I looked last night for a bit but you nailed it, thanks Chilli.:occasion14:
Though the seller needs a learning session on what type of metal the item is made from.
Don't you own cats?
Now I'm confused
Is the seller calling the 🐈 turds Berries.
Because if this is actually that=CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR THE MRS. :headbang:
Screenshot_20251103_095105_Chrome.webp
 
Making some beef stew today. If you ever see beef neck bones lots of times they are actually scrap bones from steak bones that will still have good chunks of meat on them. I’ve never actually seen beef neck bones. Just a tip on your next visit to the grocery store
The cheeks are a tasty piece that rarely folks get to try. (I'm referring to the face-you ass thinkers)🤣
 
Making some beef stew today. If you ever see beef neck bones lots of times they are actually scrap bones from steak bones that will still have good chunks of meat on them. I’ve never actually seen beef neck bones. Just a tip on your next visit to the grocery store
Screenshot_20251024-093959_Chrome.webp
 
Oh if I wasn't married and had more fools $$$ to throw around.

The numbers !!! The specs !!!!! Holy shit !!!

 
Oh if I wasn't married and had more fools $$$ to throw around.

Meanwhile... in Australia...........cutting edge tech is undergoing testing for next level self protection against home invasions.
giphy-1607551004.gif
 
Mornin all.
Dogs were up per the sun and moon and their circadian rhythms as usual.
Your dogs play music!? Cool, you should enter them into Americas Got Talent. 😀
 
Melbourne Cup day today. The race that stops a nation they say and it pretty much does.
Everything closed where we are. Went there once yrs ago and it was a pretty amazing atmosphere I have to admit when the entire crowd is cheering the horses on. Up close those horses are elite absolute units of things.
109b1ae849fc809b219151a8a59f6cf2-217663822.webp


Melbourne-Cup-Knights-Choice-2709207411.webp

I don't gamble but do have 1 bet a year on the Cup. I've gone for Arapaho this year.
That means it'll run last 😄
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom