What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Ok that should send a ball of hurt.
Though I read in the shipping that it can't be sent to Canada-PITY!
Check this listing by the same seller.
Crazy cheap $17.50
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?ite...d=p4429486.m3561.l161211&_ssn=formylittleones
Same item at LeeValley
Screenshot_20251103_060334_Chrome.webp

Note to reader: If a person shops at LeeValley the wallet will feel like it's a lot lighter.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Ok that should send a ball of hurt.
Though I read in the shipping that it can't be sent to Canada-PITY!
Check this listing by the same seller.
Crazy cheap $17.50
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?ite...d=p4429486.m3561.l161211&_ssn=formylittleones
Same item at LeeValley
View attachment 2232084
Note to reader: If a person shops at LeeValley the wallet will feel like it's a lot lighter.
Festool Guide Rails.... I already got em ! That gun will shoot some ammo at 60 Joules !! Holy crap !!!! I will convert it to a HPA bottle in the stock....soon to be added... Even more power and no Co2 freezing.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Festool Guide Rails.... I already got em ! That gun will shoot some ammo at 60 Joules !! Holy crap !!!! I will convert it to a HPA bottle in the stock....soon to be added... Even more power and no Co2 freezing.
Oh if I wasn't married and had more fools $$$ to throw around.
 
Making some beef stew today. If you ever see beef neck bones lots of times they are actually scrap bones from steak bones that will still have good chunks of meat on them. I’ve never actually seen beef neck bones. Just a tip on your next visit to the grocery store
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom