What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Murphy's law, I have a huge auction pick up tomorrow of a Gorilla shelving units x7, and a triple layered tool box full of tools. So it looks like winter tires to be installed today, rent a covered UHual trailer for the pick up. Oh crap...

Screenshot 2025-11-08 at 6.39.37 AM.webp
 
I didn’t know it snowed in your part of the world
Hi. Yeah here in the high county of Victoria, Tasmania and New South Wales. Nothing like other countries and sometimes the seasons are short lived. It never snows where im living. Distance I am from that snow is around 450km.
 
Good Morning and Top of the Day to ALL !!!
 
Check this out. Taking my misses to get a scan the other day and at 100kph up behind me comes a road train and tailgates me. A full tripple trailer road train. He was so close a few times all I could see in my rear view was the grill. I hate those road train drivers, they're the worst truck drivers on our roads. I had nowhere to pull over either as it was into the bushes if I did. They're scum.
This in the picture was nothing to what he was doing to me but when he was right on top of me I was more interested in staying alive than taking a picture.
Was like the movie duel.
View attachment 2232614
They run those land train triples here in Nevada too, and it seems like they put the worst drivers in them. Scary!
 
Good morning everyone

Mornin Evan!

Hey do you have a garage?

A Farmer built some bikes.
V-8 Engine sideways.
Early on I think he rigged them direct drive, No clutch. (!)
Not sure how later bikes were linked up.



 
Where the F is sasquanna PA ? :icon_scratch: :dontknow: :laughing7: RC ?
2:15 AM

Left FedEx origin facility
BETHPAGE, NY
5:36 AM

Arrived at FedEx location
KEASBEY, NJ
10:52 AM

Departed FedEx location
KEASBEY, NJ
11:08 PM

On the way
SUSQUEHANNA TWP, PA
10:22 PM

On the way
PORTAGE, IN
12:04 PM

On the way
CICERO, IL
12:36 PM

On the way
MINOT, ND
Close to saqatchtoon ?

 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom