AU Seeker
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2007
- Messages
- 2,497
- Reaction score
- 5,008
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- E-Track, MXT, CZ6A
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Joe Cocker with Len Russell
Fixed it for ya. 😁I'd help you butt.....
Awesome! My daughter and I love Five Guys! Do they do the boxes of peanuts you can help yourself to there also?Had the best "fast food" you can get !! Not sure if it really fits in the fast food category.
https://www.fiveguys.com/
![]()
Five Guys : Cheeseburger, hot dog, fries, and milkshakes in Medford
A burger, fries and shake from your local Five Guys at 20 Rossanley Dr in Medford sounds pretty good, doesn’t it? Visit us or order online now!restaurants.fiveguys.com
Five rotten rats I say. I looked at your link andHad the best "fast food" you can get !! Not sure if it really fits in the fast food category.
https://www.fiveguys.com/
![]()
Five Guys : Cheeseburger, hot dog, fries, and milkshakes in Medford
A burger, fries and shake from your local Five Guys at 20 Rossanley Dr in Medford sounds pretty good, doesn’t it? Visit us or order online now!restaurants.fiveguys.com
She is new (to me) and I approve !! Kinda dark.... but that voice !!!!!
![]()
Dorothy (band) - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org


Write your congressman. Oh! Wait! That's right, they're on vacation. Maybe that's why?Yea they said possibly snow Sunday for us. It’s too early for it we usually don’t get any until January 🥶

Needs the anti tip bars reinstalled.This looks pretty cool !!
![]()
Firefly 2.5 Electric Scooter AttachmentMetallic dk grey / Offroad Tire
The Firefly TRANSFORMS your wheelchair into a power scooter! The Firefly attaches to most wheelchairs. After the initial installation process is completed, the device latches on and off your wheelchair in seconds.riomobility.com
I have someone that I'm building/installing a wheel chair ramp for so I'm looking for ideas, he would drive a gas powered scooter if he could !!!Needs the anti tip bars reinstalled.
For $2600 a guy could build something with at least 20h.p..
View attachment 2232624
Five rotten rats I say. I looked at your link and
View attachment 2232613
Probably didn't like my browser which uses tracking, cookie blocking and add blocking.