What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Storm was coming and wanted to put some roofing membrane down on the sheshed that getting constructed.
I was holding the membrane down in the valley of the roof. Handed the FatMax stapler to buddy, **CK! He slammed it right on the tips of the fingers.Talk about seeing blue!

For the next 45 minutes I let him know that it still stung.🤣

View attachment 2232888

Ya I'd be telling him it's his turn to get stapled....
 
f3f40acb4d1804e1a8c9f246d959bb91.webp
 
Sounds like a band ! The falling iguanas. Or..... Trippin'....Too many shrooms...
I hope the iguanas are alright though.
I vote 1, Falling Iguana's for a band name. 👍
 
Here is an interesting article about General Yamamoto's plane he was killed in '

'it is about 1 hour and 20 minutes long

 
Today for a couple of hours.
IMG_20251110_160735731_HDR~3.webp

IMG_20251110_160754642~2.webp

Blew me away in the ground I was in. See that tiny bit, it doesn't even do anything on the scales. But that speck gave a good solid signal in the most mineralised ground in the whole area. Crazy.
IMG_20251110_191429119_HDR (1).webp
 
Here is an interesting article about General Yamamoto's plane he was killed in '

'it is about 1 hour and 20 minutes longMEDIA=youtube]GgbvYNBOLyg[/MEDIA]
Very interesting stuff Gare. Unfortunately this generation doesn't care about history and its at their detriment.
 
Good morning everyone. Cold here this morning -- 20 degrees right now, so will probably dip into the teens by sunrise.

Had a 9-point buck come through the yard yesterday, but only got a blurry pic as he moved through the shadows of the trees. Four points on the main beam on one side, three on the other, two brow tines, so nine total, if my deer math is right.

1762767520171.webp
 
:coffee2: Good morning folks. They are predicting a cold snap here with Temps in the high 30's tonight. I'm just a few blocks from the ocean so I think it will stay a little warmer here. Still, that is very cold for Florida especially this early in the winter season. 🥶
20251109_172331.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom