Nice looking buck!Good morning everyone. Cold here this morning -- 20 degrees right now, so will probably dip into the teens by sunrise.
Had a 9-point buck come through the yard yesterday, but only got a blurry pic as he moved through the shadows of the trees. Four points on the main beam on one side, three on the other, two brow tines, so nine total, if my deer math is right.
View attachment 2232930
Good morning all
Yesterday hunt scored me one 41 quarter, silver Rosie and a small 925 pendant. I didn’t get good pictures because the sun was down on the north face of the mountain, but took a group photo of all the silver I’ve found up there this year.View attachment 2232963View attachment 2232964
Nice work Evan!Good morning all
Yesterday hunt scored me one 41 quarter, silver Rosie and a small 925 pendant. I didn’t get good pictures because the sun was down on the north face of the mountain, but took a group photo of all the silver I’ve found up there this year.View attachment 2232963View attachment 2232964
That hill has been good to youGood morning all
Yesterday hunt scored me one 41 quarter, silver Rosie and a small 925 pendant. I didn’t get good pictures because the sun was down on the north face of the mountain, but took a group photo of all the silver I’ve found up there this year.View attachment 2232963View attachment 2232964
"Mad Max" weather ?Our weather is crazy. Three weeks away from summer and more snow on the way for the high country. This time of year spring is typically our cheapest power wise, the Goldilocks zone, just warm enough to not need the heater or the air conditioner. Not this spring its been heater on every day except for 1 day we had the air con on.
View attachment 2232987
That thickest part of the cloud mass is coming right over Victoria. 🥶
View attachment 2232988
When gold was easier to find and in size when I started, that wouldn't have even got me a donut.If that little spec is giving you a good signal, your going to hear a gram at a good depth.
Still you got AU$25 right ther, well done.