What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The thyroid condition and cancer I have causes with some fluid retention, with now and then other's the opposite. Im the opposite one. Iv been struggling with dehydration for a few yrs now. Now I know why. Iv had this undiagnosed for a few yrs then. So anything that can act as a diuretic like caffeine ramps it up. Its similar to how diabetics have frequent urination.
Off for the full body scan tomorrow. Thankfully the weathers going to be ok for the drive there and back. 😀

How about sports drinks, such as Gatorade or Powerade, contain electrolytes like sodium, potassium, and chloride, which help restore lost minerals.
 
88 dollars.
I didn't ask as I was on the way to the beach for sunset photos.... 88 dollars I would be driving it for sure !!!!!!
 
How about sports drinks, such as Gatorade or Powerade, contain electrolytes like sodium, potassium, and chloride, which help restore lost minerals.
Yeah thanks for the thought. I have tried them. They help in a limited way and I do still drink them, but its sort of like, my explanation to try and describe it, my body doesn't want to absorb the water so a lot of what I drink just passes through me.
Its water absorption thats the main issue rather than say someone playing sport or being out in the sun on a hot day being dehydrated. Im dehydrating for a different reason if you get what I mean. Same outcome but different problem. Im hoping when they remove the thyroid that stops because it drives me crazy and causes huge fatigue and muscle weakness.
 
Yeah thanks for the thought. I have tried them. They help in a limited way and I do still drink them, but its sort of like, my explanation to try and describe it, my body doesn't want to absorb the water so a lot of what I drink just passes through me.
Its water absorption thats the main issue rather than say someone playing sport or being out in the sun on a hot day being dehydrated. Im dehydrating for a different reason if you get what I mean. Same outcome but different problem. Im hoping when they remove the thyroid that stops because it drives me crazy and causes huge fatigue and muscle weakness.
I hope everything works out for you and your health improves... A LOT !
I'm a type 1 diabetic so I understand dehydration, it's a pain in the ass and sucks !
 
Last edited:
I hope everything works out for you and your health improves... A LOT !
I'm a type 1 diabetic so I understand dehydration, it's a pain in the ass and sucks !
Thanks mate.
 
It will be here tomorrow !!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:


The guy seems like a pro beyond quality workmanship.

I am a professional licensed engineer, machinist and gunsmith by trade for over 30 years. I service both traditional firearms as well as pneumatics / air guns.

I am very transparent with my work and if you look through the photos, there's a photo of the HDB 68 undergoing the valve and powerkit upgrade. It's definitely not an easy upgrade and I don't recommend it as a DIY. This work is already done for you and ready to go.
Not only is the valve upgraded, I also applied gun-safe PTFE lubricant on all metal-to-metal contact points and lubricated all the seals with airgun seal specific grease. This will prevent the seals from drying out, and will likely outlast the gun's lifetime while helping it deliver consistent performance.
Every one of my pneumatic / air guns are pressure tested with specialized equipment for any air leaks after any work performed. You can rest assured you'll be getting consistent performance while the gun lasting a lifetime if taken care of.
I guarantee my workmanship and performance of my product. So much, I share the chrono results in the photos here + customer’s shoot tests + my one year full warranty on products and workmanship!
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I will be prospecting this little creek, it's only a few miles away. Test, sample we will see.

new creek november 10.webp
 
Last edited:
It will be here tomorrow !!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:


The guy seems like a pro beyond quality workmanship.

I am a professional licensed engineer, machinist and gunsmith by trade for over 30 years. I service both traditional firearms as well as pneumatics / air guns.

I am very transparent with my work and if you look through the photos, there's a photo of the HDB 68 undergoing the valve and powerkit upgrade. It's definitely not an easy upgrade and I don't recommend it as a DIY. This work is already done for you and ready to go.
Not only is the valve upgraded, I also applied gun-safe PTFE lubricant on all metal-to-metal contact points and lubricated all the seals with airgun seal specific grease. This will prevent the seals from drying out, and will likely outlast the gun's lifetime while helping it deliver consistent performance.
Every one of my pneumatic / air guns are pressure tested with specialized equipment for any air leaks after any work performed. You can rest assured you'll be getting consistent performance while the gun lasting a lifetime if taken care of.
I guarantee my workmanship and performance of my product. So much, I share the chrono results in the photos here + customer’s shoot tests + my one year full warranty on products and workmanship!
Im thinking about ordering one of these. 🫤
s-l1600-3939346440.webp
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good morning all.

Sunset at my son's place last night.

IMG_0832.webp


Then some hours after sunset this guy wandered through, probably hoping for a chicken dinner.

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom