What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning little chilly for early November
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6458.webp
    IMG_6458.webp
    135.4 KB · Views: 19
A friend of mine built a potato gun that will shoot un cut potatoes a few hundred yards...he also has a bowling ball cannon... that thing is scary !
Did he ever do a video of it and put it on YouTube because several years ago I saw a video of a guy shooting those, might have been him.
 
I’d like to see how you get through all that gravel and where most of the gold settles at. Looks like the creeks around here
A lot of our creeks get flood gold as their water can rise 5-8 feet. Example Wheeler creek.
wheeler creek from the bridge.webp
I will look for exposed bedrock, and move some boulders and dig a bit. I have claims in Galice Oregon that produce quite a bit this is in the backyard of a client I will be doing a lot of finish work for. So mess a round in the creek.... doors, window sills crown/base trim in the house... you can guess which one will get the most attention ! :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
Did he ever do a video of it and put it on YouTube because several years ago I saw a video of a guy shooting those, might have been him.
No he is not a you tube guy, he is a weapons/explosives/WTF were you thinking kinda guy !!
 
Mid 80's on the Colorado river today. Gonna take the boat out and see if I can entice a big striped bass.
We have a few rivers that get big strippers, what size you get in the Colorado ?
Local Oregon coast guide grew up in Brookings...

mellow striped.webp


Striped bass in Oregon are a popular game fish, introduced to the West Coast in the late 1800s and now found in rivers like the Coquille, Umpqua, Smith, Columbia, and Willamette. These fish are known for their dark stripes, can grow over 30 pounds, and are targeted by anglers using various techniques such as casting, trolling, and using live bait. The best fishing months are generally March through May, although they can be caught year-round.
 
A lot of our creeks get flood gold as their water can rise 5-8 feet. Example Wheeler creek. View attachment 2233123I will look for exposed bedrock, and move some boulders and dig a bit. I have claims in Galice Oregon that produce quite a bit this is in the backyard of a client I will be doing a lot of finish work for. So mess a round in the creek.... doors, window sills crown/base trim in the house... you can guess which one will get the most attention ! :laughing7: :laughing7:
What a stunning looking place.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom