I thought turkeys came to the stores ready to sell. That sounds like a lot of hard work.Well good morning
Going to be a busy day at work. Got 10 pallets of turkeys that have to be weighed up and filled. Getting ready for thanksgiving
Good morning everyone, we had our cold snap in Florida. It broke some records by a few degrees in several places. Yes, some Iguanas did fall from the trees too. 🥶 I covered my birds and stayed inside mostly.
No way, not even going to look, it's a National Recreation Area. Get caught and they take your boat, the car you used to get it there, and probably your birthday while they're at it!Looks like a great day out. Find any points on that shoreline?
Wondering if there is a Iguana rescue program 🤔Good morning everyone, we had our cold snap in Florida. It broke some records by a few degrees in several places. Yes, some Iguanas did fall from the trees too. 🥶 I covered my birds and stayed inside mostly.
View attachment 2233214View attachment 2233215
They come wrapped in the mesh and frozen but you still have to weigh them all up. Each size is a different price.I thought turkeys came to the stores ready to sell. That sounds like a lot of hard work.
Yea I don’t look in parks either or Corps of Engineers property either. I know lots do but they would probably want to make an example out of me. I’m not going to jail for anything like that.No way, not even going to look, it's a National Recreation Area. Get caught and they take your boat, the car you used to get it there, and probably your birthday while they're at it!
I heard they make good crispy treatsWondering if there is a Iguana rescue program 🤔
Looks like an entrepreneur opportunity in picking them up, and selling them as pets.
Calling Captain oh Captain don't miss your call.
Good morning all
Looks like we’re going to get some rain. Weather reports say atmospheric River coming and high temps in the 50s