What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Congrats on the jackpot! Never been to the Lucky7, but was a frequent visitor to Fat Harvey's. View attachment 2234550
Lucky 7 in Smith River California, Native American Casino. 3 miles down the coast. Not sure where the F Fat Harvey's is. :icon_scratch: I do know a fat tony, big Bertha and whole lotta Rosie though! :laughing7: :laughing7:
I had to nice wins !! $1,245 to the right... was all at once, hand pay and the $1,414.70 was accumulative. Boo Yah !!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

big payout.webp
 
Last edited:
 
View attachment 2234558For some reason I read Handplay twice.
The cost $1245.00
Say what. 🤣
"Handplay" can refer to a physical exchange of blows in combat, the act of playing a hand in a card game without using the skat, an artistic release such as a music EP by DJ Haram, or a term used in developmental activities for young children. The specific meaning depends on the context, from a gritty musical work to a gentle developmental activity.

laughing11.gif
 
Good afternoon everyoone! I missed yesterday because I had to go to Idaho and have the retina in one eye checked. Retina is fine and no "eye shot" required|! :icon_thumleft: Second frost this morning, heavier than 3 days ago. Apparently winter is rapidly approaching here. :unhappysmiley:
Good news. 👍
 
"Handplay" can refer to a physical exchange of blows in combat, the act of playing a hand in a card game without using the skat, an artistic release such as a music EP by DJ Haram, or a term used in developmental activities for young children. The specific meaning depends on the context, from a gritty musical work to a gentle developmental activity.

View attachment 2234559
Sooooo....yours was the Gentle Developmental Activity? 🤗
 
Refinished as the 1990 Charvel Fusion Special was not offered in green. All hardware, plates and the neck was removed prior to paint. Signature.... who the hell knows ! The graphic and sig are under clear-coat. Pickups, tremolo and neck are all original to that model. I got it for a song and a dance !!!

fusion.webp



body.webp



sig.webp
 
OV: What GM part are we looking at? :dontknow:

My oops..got my 7's mixed up. I was thinking of the Seven Feathers Casino
in Canyonville.

Before the casino was built, there was an awesome old time truck stop on the
north side of I-5, known as Fat Harvey's. The coffee was black and mean, and
they wouldn't let you leave hungry.
moose.gif
 
OV: What GM part are we looking at? :dontknow:

My oops..got my 7's mixed up. I was thinking of the Seven Feathers Casino
in Canyonville.

Before the casino was built, there was an awesome old time truck stop on the
north side of I-5, known as Fat Harvey's. The coffee was black and mean, and
they wouldn't let you leave hungry. View attachment 2234601
Back of leaking water pump for my 1992 Firebird.

full front firebird.webp
 
Found another Chilli plant, Thai, seems ok so potted.
IMG_20251123_123958335 (1).webp

An Adina Strawberry as well.
IMG_20251123_124007928_HDR (1).webp

Forgot the name of this, been in for 3 to 4 weeks. Pink flowers.
IMG_20251123_123948268 (1).webp

I think my Summer squash have finally started to actually grow a little. Still tiny for 2, I think, months old but I might be ok.
IMG_20251123_124242986 (1).webp
 
For you motor heads. Rod Hadfield is pretty famous here for everything hotted up.
Used to drive past his place often when detecting in Castlemaine where he is and picked up some bits n pieces there for a mate.

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom