What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning all

Mornin Evan!

1763930325711.webp
 
Wife and I went to Waffle House for breakfast. I had my Bulldog hat on and all of a sudden the cooks started yelling Roll Tide which is a Alabama team 😃
Team I follow here are the AFL Western Bulldogs.
WB-Team-Logo-Headers-Recovered-551384197 (1).webp
 
Chicken breast mince with chopped stir fry veg and long grain basmati rice in puff pastry.
IMG_20251123_122207090_HDR.webp

Add the cooked rice after everything cools so it doesn't get over done and go wierd.
IMG_20251123_122231451.webp

After its thickened with some plain flour and cooled with rice added.
IMG_20251123_170951675.webp

IMG_20251123_170940416~2.webp

IMG_20251123_173427507~2.webp

Serve with mega chilli sauce. 😄 Or not, but mine gets the drench.
IMG_20251123_174046613~2.webp

Pig out stuff. Even my misses goes the hot sauce all over hers.
 
Chicken breast mince with chopped stir fry veg and long grain basmati rice in puff pastry.
View attachment 2234667
Add the cooked rice after everything cools so it doesn't get over done and go wierd.
View attachment 2234672
After its thickened with some plain flour and cooled with rice added.
View attachment 2234673
View attachment 2234674
View attachment 2234675
Serve with mega chilli sauce. 😄 Or not, but mine gets the drench.
View attachment 2234676
Pig out stuff. Even my misses goes the hot sauce all over hers.
Damn Chili you done gone and made me HUNGRY!!!
 
I traded a few acoustic guitars that I had repaired. This beauty needs some work but I can do it !! The local....and only guitar shop had me to a fret relevel, crown and dress on the frets of a 60's Les Paul, owner has it insured for 50,000. I will now handle all the luthier work for the shop !!

I traded a few acoustic guitars that I had repaired. This beauty needs some work but I can do it !!
Today original Eddie Van Halen Music Man guitars are very expensive.
The Ernie Ball Music Man Axis is the successor to the Edward Van Halen signature guitar, which was produced from 1991 to 1995. The Axis was created after Van Halen left Music Man, with the company retaining the rights to the design and simply renaming it to remove his signature. The guitars share many features, including the original design, pickups, and the famous "worn-in" neck, though there were some minor changes like a relocated pickup switch and slightly altered neck dimensions.

She's mine !!!!

quilt.webp
 
Chicken breast mince with chopped stir fry veg and long grain basmati rice in puff pastry.
View attachment 2234667
Add the cooked rice after everything cools so it doesn't get over done and go wierd.
View attachment 2234672
After its thickened with some plain flour and cooled with rice added.
View attachment 2234673
View attachment 2234674
View attachment 2234675
Serve with mega chilli sauce. 😄 Or not, but mine gets the drench.
View attachment 2234676
Pig out stuff. Even my misses goes the hot sauce all over hers.
Looks great !! I made this last night.

sams prime.webp
 
A few missing from the forum. Deepseek, nitric, muddyhanz, blossom, Jeff Gordon/Peyton Manning. General forum. Hope they are alright.
 
I would show off my pork shoulder roast that I roasted up for 10 hrs last Sunday-BURP! All gone.
Pork roast is great !! I'm getting ready to make jerky and first time smoked oysters. I do love my prime rib though !!
 
40 yrs without rum, confirming it's all an illusion, with a strange outcomes. 🤔
Im joining that club now too. Do like a drink to unwind but health now says nope. Goodbye Wild Turkey. :icon_salut:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom