What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Ahhh..not too worry my friend, as if I felt legalistic about this affair I would contract
the services of the infamous legal firm of DEWEY, CHEETUM and HOWE, thereby
avoiding an unpleasant international incident, which would most surely rival the Pig War.

However, as OV has so succinctly stated, my pipes, while still slightly corroded, are fully
serviceable. In short, I can now continue my plotting/planning/scheming a Spring trip
down to N. Nevada to chase some nuggets for a couple days, then hopefully meet up
with those madmen over by Reno and check out some ghost towns. :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14:
When you say "chase some nuggets" I assume you're talking about Rye Patch. Never been, but have been wanting to go and give it a try.
Plenty of ghost towns in that area that I have yet to detect also.
Would be fun to meet up and do some digging!
 
Mornin Evan!

Went grocery shopping the other day.
People may have been nearest to zombies I've encountered.
Not the first time a couple "shoppers" have almost perplexed me as to their mission.


My misses and I say that quite often these days when we go shopping. Since covid there was a huge shift in people thats got worse and worse. They are like zombies and you and everyone else doesn't matter to them. Young, old, all ages.
 
Mornin Evan!

Went grocery shopping the other day.
People may have been nearest to zombies I've encountered.
Not the first time a couple "shoppers" have almost perplexed me as to their mission.


I call them moon people.
 
We had a sunny day so it was 3.5 hrs with the backpack leaf blower. Picked up some stray items that got missed on the big put away. The yard and lawns look right proper now.
Found my .177 cal. Walter PPK. Did some plinking just to have some fun.
Picked some brussel sprouts from the garden. Actually they finally grew to a size that look edible. 😁
Certainly a Heinz 57 kind of day.
 
Anniversary dinner last night. https://rhpubandgrill.com/
Then 3 miles from our place this establishment. https://lucky7casino.com/

Hello !!!!!!!!!

handpay.webp
 
Good afternoon everyoone! I missed yesterday because I had to go to Idaho and have the retina in one eye checked. Retina is fine and no "eye shot" required|! :icon_thumleft: Second frost this morning, heavier than 3 days ago. Apparently winter is rapidly approaching here. :unhappysmiley:
 
When you say "chase some nuggets" I assume you're talking about Rye Patch. Never been, but have been wanting to go and give it a try.
Plenty of ghost towns in that area that I have yet to detect also.
Would be fun to meet up and do some digging!

Sweet! I'll be in touch, and very much looking forward to this trip. :thumbsup:

Last time I took any kind of "vacation" was back in 2013. I NEED some time out in the
desert..smelling the sage and chasing some little bits of AU. Also hoping to poke around
in one of those ghost towns you and Conito frequent. :occasion14::occasion14:
 
Overcast and a bit chilly here today but should be nice weather for the next week or so.
Went for a drive today with the wife, just to get out of the house. Lots of erosion everywhere from the heavy rains this past week.
Hoping it will have exposed some goodies at the ghost towns Cudamark and I will be hitting on Monday. 🤞
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom