What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WTF ? Canadian piping ? :dontknow: :icon_scratch::laughing7:

1763788873043.webp
 
As a legal requirement of the chat I have to inform you of the following.

My legal team ZIMBEL-ZIMBEL & SUE. have a great track record in undue stress cases from inept unnecessary medical procedures.

Ahhh..not too worry my friend, as if I felt legalistic about this affair I would contract
the services of the infamous legal firm of DEWEY, CHEETUM and HOWE, thereby
avoiding an unpleasant international incident, which would most surely rival the Pig War.

However, as OV has so succinctly stated, my pipes, while still slightly corroded, are fully
serviceable. In short, I can now continue my plotting/planning/scheming a Spring trip
down to N. Nevada to chase some nuggets for a couple days, then hopefully meet up
with those madmen over by Reno and check out some ghost towns. :occasion14: :occasion14: :occasion14:
 
Not only was he one of thee greatest guitar players ever, he could write songs. Then add Montrose singer and solo artist Sammy Hagar and you get magic !!


One of the few rock bands that I still have a couple of tracks on my usb stick in the car stereo. 👍
Eddie played synth on this too im told.
 
Last edited:
I hope this does not offend you all. If it does we can delete it. I just thought you might need a laugh !!

 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom