What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Im joining that club now too. Do like a drink to unwind but health now says nope. Goodbye Wild Turkey. :icon_salut:
I miss single malt scotch, Makers Mark and Wild Turkey ! I wasn't a drink till I pass out alky... my attitude would cause me problems. Not as bad as in my younger years where I would knock people out ! Jail time slowed that down. My wife said asshole knock it the fuck off or you are atta here !!!
 
I traded a few acoustic guitars that I had repaired. This beauty needs some work but I can do it !! The local....and only guitar shop had me to a fret relevel, crown and dress on the frets of a 60's Les Paul, owner has it insured for 50,000. I will now handle all the luthier work for the shop !!

I traded a few acoustic guitars that I had repaired. This beauty needs some work but I can do it !!
Today original Eddie Van Halen Music Man guitars are very expensive.
The Ernie Ball Music Man Axis is the successor to the Edward Van Halen signature guitar, which was produced from 1991 to 1995. The Axis was created after Van Halen left Music Man, with the company retaining the rights to the design and simply renaming it to remove his signature. The guitars share many features, including the original design, pickups, and the famous "worn-in" neck, though there were some minor changes like a relocated pickup switch and slightly altered neck dimensions.

She's mine !!!!

View attachment 2234684

I still like this old vid of Eddie. Almost a youthful exuberance..
Paul's and his bands enthusiasm is funny too.
 
New strain Humboldt county origins. Quick cell phone pic new camera is not set up yet or being used yet. You can smell it 1/4 mile from the greenhouses !! More security being set up. Solar powered alarms and cameras. A couple of pit bulls are part of the team now.

hum one.webp
 
I still like this old vid of Eddie. Almost a youthful exuberance..
Paul's and his bands enthusiasm is funny too.

Yep ! And Eddie playing the model of guitar in my above pic, hopefully plays as good as it looks ! If not I will fine tune it !! :headbang: :headbang:
 
New strain Humboldt county origins. Quick cell phone pic new camera is not set up yet or being used yet. You can smell it 1/4 mile from the greenhouses !! More security being set up. Solar powered alarms and cameras. A couple of pit bulls are part of the team now.

View attachment 2234708
Hot damn! It says they grow really big but seriously!?
maxresdefault-581259046.webp

Screenshot_20251124-104448.DuckDuckGo (1).webp
 
Hot damn! It says they grow really big but seriously!?
View attachment 2234716
View attachment 2234717
Sure... but indoor is the way to go !!

Growing marijuana indoors allows for precise control over the environment, leading to consistent, high-quality yields year-round
The process requires specific equipment and attention to environmental factors like light, air, temperature, humidity, water, and nutrients throughout the plant's life cycle. automatic watering, filters for air quality and LED lights is the way to go !!
 
Would need a chainsaw to fall those monsters.
I know right, when OV showed the buds Id never heard of them so did a search. I never knew anything weed grew that big. Iv been looking in the wrong direction when im out detecting, I should be looking up not down. 😄
 
I know right, when OV showed the buds Id never heard of them so did a search. I never knew anything weed grew that big. Iv been looking in the wrong direction when im out detecting, I should be looking up not down. 😄
Humboldt county is thee biggest pot growing capitol I know off, a lot of the weed called "Humboldt" is just because of the name recognition. The trees they show are just insane and not needed. This is about the size of all our crops.

pot house.webp
 
Last edited:
Good morning all. Or as good as it can be on a Monday anyway.
 
Good morning everyone
I got good news and bad.
Bad news, it’s Monday
Good news, thanksgiving is coming fast and almost in the rear view mirror for me. Busy week
See if you only had the same Thanksgiving date as us-it would just be a memory now.
Thanksgiving is a holiday celebrated in the United States and Canada, observed on the fourth Thursday of November and the second Monday of October, respectively.
You have Black Friday on the same weekend as Thanksgiving'
Then less than one month Christmas
STRESS X 3
Just after less than a month from the time change.
What's with loading everything up in such a short time period.
Spread the joy out
 
Looks like an outside day today again. Yesterday we ended up with an inch or 2 of snow that was melting quickly. Today it's a put the dock to bed type of day. I really have to plant the garlic-(put sticky note on forehead) Yes the temp is only a high of 41F so it's still not flip flop wearing type of a day.

Screenshot 2025-11-24 at 7.06.28 AM.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Latest Discussions

    Back
    Top Bottom