What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

See if you only had the same Thanksgiving date as us-it would just be a memory now.
Thanksgiving is a holiday celebrated in the United States and Canada, observed on the fourth Thursday of November and the second Monday of October, respectively.
You have Black Friday on the same weekend as Thanksgiving'
Then less than one month Christmas
STRESS X 3
Just after less than a month from the time change.
What's with loading everything up in such a short time period.
Spread the joy out
Don’t forget New Years. They are all busy.
 
We get these recall notices.
Seriously all bicycles are a fall hazard.

But Thank You government for pointing this one out.
What have we done for the past 150 yr? Fallen off our bicycles.
There's a class action suit here I believe for not telling us before. 🤣

Screenshot_20251124_180602_Email.webp
 
We get these recall notices.
Seriously all bicycles are a fall hazard.

But Thank You government for pointing this one out.
What have we done for the past 150 yr? Fallen off our bicycles.
There's a class action suit here I believe for not telling us before. 🤣

View attachment 2234866
Mr Duck AI says they develop hairline fractures near the welds and can fall apart! 😬
 
I'm looking at an auction and the seller was claiming the a lot was a certain pair of gold coin cufflinks.
Now just in a 5 minute search I was like WTF :icon_scratch:

Gold coins/medals are sometimes weighed in Ducats which is .9999 purity.
The seller stated 4 ducats, showing the measurement of 3/4"
The 1 ducats is that measurement

Huge difference in scrap value like $4000.00
I questioned it, put my findings up on the public Q&A
The lot was pulled.

This morning I did a couple of other lots 1 lot was a 18K Egyptian Cartouche The guy has posted up 3 different items (pictures) all claiming it's 18K. The scale picture has a plain back, the gold stamp photos are grubby looking plated silver.

Another lot claims it to be a 14K Candlestick phone pendent (charm) it's gold plated.

The guy is a fraud and certainly 3 strikes I believe he should be out.

It really burns me to see crap like this happening, greed simple as that.
Now that gold and silver is high the slime balls in life come slithering out to profit off the unknowing.

It's one badge of honour I wear is honesty in dealing with metals and precious metals. Purity/weight/price
Anything else is basically fraud.

Screenshot 2025-11-25 at 7.39.20 AM.webp
Screenshot 2025-11-25 at 7.39.20 AM.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom