What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Chest-Hair-2.webp
 
Good morning!☕️ Happy Thanksgiving! I went to a funeral yesterday and I’m thankful it wasn’t mine!😳
AND SO ARE WE :) Glad your Here Toddspoint
 
It was a full day yesterday of settling a dew accounts.

I saw this barn 6 yrs ago and it was a "NOT FOR SALE"
Stopped in and bought a seeder and looked over and said well?
"You're not going to like the price."

I said that's a sentimental price, I understand your father made it over 40 yrs ago for you.

This isn't a resale, it's a Christmas gift to our little friend (like more like a Grandson) that is going on 8 yrs old.
We cut a deal, vetted and cleared by the parents.
He's going to one happy guy.
Dimensions 3' × 2' x 30" high.

(I kind of wish I was 8yrs again)🤣

20251126_181055.webp
20251126_181105.webp
Resized_20251126_182301.webp
Resized_20251126_182354.webp
Resized_20251126_182548.webp
 
Hello everyone who is looking for something, i hope you find it..:) the perfect whipped mashed potato with plenty of peas floating in a pool of butter gets my blood pumping ...hope ya'll have a tranquil holiday and of course if you can make it out to dig today good luck :):headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom