What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

They were smarter than we think. Time line just doesn’t match up with the technology of the stone artifacts that we find today
Agree. There's some hocus pocus that goes on with archeology, personally I believe they make most stuff up to suit their own agenda.
 
My daughter said listen, I like southern rock modern country so I said OK. I'm helping her train and learn UFC type stuff....Jujitsu.... she is getting there, but I'm teaching her boxing and striking. She hits like a jack hammer ! and she is a gun toting lets go Brandon shirt wearing girl ! She nailed me with a straight right !! I'm a rocker and she listens to this hick shit ! :laughing7: She bloodied my nose and we are wearing heavy gloves !!



Wait.... I do these things goin' on in this video !!!! YEEEE HAAAAA !!!!!! great... A redneck gun totin' viking...Battle ax not needed

 
Last edited:
My daughter said listen, I like southern rock modern country so I said OK. I'm helping her train and learn UFC type stuff....Jujitsu.... she is getting there, but I'm teaching her boxing and striking. She hits like a jack hammer ! and she is a gun toting lets go Brandon shirt wearing girl ! She nailed me with a straight right !! I'm a rocker and she listens to this hick shit !



Wait.... I do these things goin' on in this video !!!! YEEEE HAAAAA !!!!!! great... A redneck gun totin' viking...Battle ax not needed


Be careful, I see Judge Judy doesn't like Rednecks.
4a27bf7919ba20cb297627edb23e6a20-3016283568.webp
 
Be careful, I see Judge Judy doesn't like Rednecks.
View attachment 2235154
Well.... I got a middle finger for her !! Actually respect your elders so I apologize.....
Wait.... I think I'm an elder so..... Hey judge !! Actually in my hell raising days in court the idiots in front of me at sentencing pissed off the judge and got more time ! I was nice and still got reamed.... :BangHead: :BangHead:

why dont you bite me gif.gif
 
I'm sure I don't find nearly as much good jewelry hunting Lake Tahoe as the guys do on the beaches, but there's something very relaxing about being in water where there's nothing that can eat me!
Im not a fan of swimming in the ocean these days. I spear fished and free dived for abalone in my teens. One thing that creeped me out was spearfishing blackfish in South Australia. Water just 20 meters out dropped into nothingness. I had got a couple and some locals came running over yelling to get out. They said "nobody swims or dives here, this is a Great White breeding area. I wouldn't go back in if I were you." Turned out it was a Great White breeding area. No wonder I was the only person in the water. Sort of gave me the heebie geebies after that. Went once more at another place but it freaked me out and that was me done spearfishing and going for Abs. I never had an encounter, just knowing where Id been and what was there finished me. Yeah I chickened out in the end. 🐥
 
Im not a fan of swimming in the ocean these days. I spear fished and free dived for abalone in my teens. One thing that creeped me out was spearfishing blackfish in South Australia. Water just 20 meters out dropped into nothingness. I had got a couple and some locals came running over yelling to get out. They said "nobody swims or dives here, this is a Great White breeding area. I wouldn't go back in if I were you." Turned out it was a Great White breeding area. No wonder I was the only person in the water. Sort of gave me the heebie geebies after that. Went once more at another place but it freaked me out and that was me done spearfishing and going for Abs. I never had an encounter, just knowing where Id been and what was there finished me. Yeah I chickened out in the end. 🐥
Yeah, I spearfished for years in HI, Mexico and California. Always was a bit nervous, especially once I had a couple of fish on my ring leaving a nice blood trail wherever I went!
Used to love when the porpoises would come and hang around, I'd even give them some of my catch. Always felt like they had my back.
 
Yeah, I spearfished for years in HI, Mexico and California. Always was a bit nervous, especially once I had a couple of fish on my ring leaving a nice blood trail wherever I went!
Used to love when the porpoises would come and hang around, I'd even give them some of my catch. Always felt like they had my back.
That would have been great swimming with porpoises. All I ever saw was fish. I think id have tripped out had anything big with fins come towards me, even Flipper 😄
 
Happy Thanksgiving... c u n a.m.
Thanksgiving for you guys now. It seems like a nice tradition.
We don't have anything like that here. I guess the closest is Australia Day when we get together and have bbq's celebrating the great country we live in. Though it gets taken over in places by big protests of how the land belongs to the Aboriginals and gets called Invasion Murder day, some councils have struck it off of their days of celebration. Typically activists will cut down statues of historical figures with angle grinders and cover others in red paint, desecrate soldier memorials and tell everyone how bad it is to be white Australian through megaphones.
We're called the Lucky Country! 🤣

Hey happy thanksgiving to you all. Pig out and be happy.
Or in Arcs case, bottoms up and cheers. 👍
 
Good morning and happy Thanksgiving. I hope we all have something and someone to be thankful for.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom