What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

1764264970064.webp
 
Mornin all.
High wind in the night fixed the small leaf cleaned areas of the yard I'd spent some hours on. Deck really showed new leaf drop.
Warning through Thurs, morning of the weather. Sleeting now.
OK let's talk about the topic "YOUR WIND" & my leaves.
YOUR WIND blew my leaves all off the garden beds and onto the lawn again.

PLEASE wheel you arse over here, and start racking again. Thank you.
I'll feed you some frozen bird even (thaw'd out of course)

This message hasn't been sponsored yet........
 
OK let's talk about the topic "YOUR WIND" & my leaves.
YOUR WIND blew my leaves all off the garden beds and onto the lawn again.

PLEASE wheel you arse over here, and start racking again. Thank you.
I'll feed you some frozen bird even (thaw'd out of course)

This message hasn't been sponsored yet........

Wind and snow....
The venison brats I spread out on the covered truck bed to freeze last night are still there. Haven't shoveled that far again.

( Leaves are looking better with snow piled on them.)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom