What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

A filter to keep the "bad" stuff out of pot. Bong filters !! Whoulda thunk ?
OIP-1118693225.FN3-z2uZKAR1aEkj1ULSzQHaHa.webp

dscg0139-2976443927.webp

dscg0141-2879691462.webp

dscg0123-1128624427.webp

Vapman_24_Cutted_Lower_Part_V7__neue_Pfanne_png-371072524.webp

vapman-click-hand-576x1024-97256819.webp
 
Last edited:
These 9,500-year-old sandals from Fort Rock Cave in Oregon are the oldest known footwear ever discovered. Woven from sagebrush bark, they offer a rare, intimate glimpse into daily life in North America nearly ten millennia ago — craftsmanship, survival, and human ingenuity preserved in the desert sands.

View attachment 2234991
They were smarter than we think. Time line just doesn’t match up with the technology of the stone artifacts that we find today
 
The Foreign Births Register is an Irish government record that allows individuals with an Irish-born grandparent or parent to claim Irish citizenship by descent. It is a process to register your birth with the Irish government, which, upon successful completion, provides a Foreign Births Registration certificate that can be used to apply for an Irish passport. The application is completed online and requires supporting documentation, and there is a processing fee of €175, with potential further certification fees.

Yes and I have been working on the paperwork, both of my grandparents on my moms side were born in Ireland. Family in Galway informed me I may have property and a small cottage. I could let the kids stay here in the US at my place and hang out in Ireland part time !!

Looks similar for Great Grandparents as well. Which might squeak me in.
Doubtful but I might own a pebble or something over there. Which is something i'tn it?

1764177802847.webp
 
Mornin all.
High wind in the night fixed the small leaf cleaned areas of the yard I'd spent some hours on. Deck really showed new leaf drop.
Warning through Thurs, morning of the weather. Sleeting now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom