What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

All done and in the recovery ward. What a trip, put me in as soon as I got there at 7am, operated at 8, came too at midday feeling like id been hit with a sledgehammer.
I feel like I did 30yrs ago when I copped a massive full on throat punch boxing. 😬
On the top floor now with a view, for about 4 hrs all colours were crazy and alternating every few minutes. Brown chair in front of me was bright green, the sky kept changing from pink to grey. Even the nurses said "that's a new one on us". All good now. Just had the oxygen taken off. Still pumping my legs with compression things but they come off soon.
Hope your pig out thanksgiving day was a good one for everyone, man id kill for a half a turkey right now 😂
Great to hear all went well with the surgery.
Damn those changing colors 😍 😳
Been there done that after my accident in the ICU. "Why is everything pink"
What do mean?
"Clouds are pink, your pink"
She left, came back, another injection, la-la land, woke up really high.

Best on the recovery sir.
 
Good Morning treasure Hunters. Good Luck today !
 
Last edited:
All done and in the recovery ward. What a trip, put me in as soon as I got there at 7am, operated at 8, came too at midday feeling like id been hit with a sledgehammer.
I feel like I did 30yrs ago when I copped a massive full on throat punch boxing. 😬
On the top floor now with a view, for about 4 hrs all colours were crazy and alternating every few minutes. Brown chair in front of me was bright green, the sky kept changing from pink to grey. Even the nurses said "that's a new one on us". All good now. Just had the oxygen taken off. Still pumping my legs with compression things but they come off soon.
Hope your pig out thanksgiving day was a good one for everyone, man id kill for a half a turkey right now 😂

Good they try to guard against clots with the compression.

Heal well!
 
Any Black Friday tips from you experts.



[When Black Friday comes
I'll stand down by the door
And catch the gray men when they
Dive from the fourteenth floor
When Black Friday comes
I'll collect everything I'm owed
And before my friends find out
I'll be on the road
When Black Friday falls
You know it's got to be
Don't let it fall on me
When Black Friday comes
I'll fly down to Muswellbrook
Gonna strike all the big red words
From my little black book
Gonna do just what I please
Gonna wear no socks and shoes
With nothing to do but feed
All the kangaroos
When Black Friday comes
I'll be on that hill
You know I will
When Black Friday comes
I'm gonna dig myself a hole
Gonna lay down in it
'Til I satisfy my soul
Gonna let the world pass by me
The Archbishop's gonna sanctify me
And if he don't come across
I'm gonna let it roll
When Black Friday comes
I'm gonna stake my claim
I'll guess I'll change my name]

[About​

Song Bio1 contributor
“Becker and Fagen’s tale is of a crooked speculator who makes his fortune and absconds to Australia with the proceeds to live in the lap of luxury and seek forgiveness for his sins…. They chose Muswellbrook, a town in New South Wales, Australia, for the lyrics of the tune. ‘It was the place most far away from LA we could think of,’ explained Fagen… and, of course, it fitted the metre of the song and rhymed with ‘book.’”

 
All done and in the recovery ward. What a trip, put me in as soon as I got there at 7am, operated at 8, came too at midday feeling like id been hit with a sledgehammer.
I feel like I did 30yrs ago when I copped a massive full on throat punch boxing. 😬
On the top floor now with a view, for about 4 hrs all colours were crazy and alternating every few minutes. Brown chair in front of me was bright green, the sky kept changing from pink to grey. Even the nurses said "that's a new one on us". All good now. Just had the oxygen taken off. Still pumping my legs with compression things but they come off soon.
Hope your pig out thanksgiving day was a good one for everyone, man id kill for a half a turkey right now 😂
🙏
 
Good morning

Mornin Evan!


1764363958177.webp
 
Router went down this AM.
The Mrs went to town-Black Friday :laughing7:
( said that she was in a different world-at the mall-crazy looking creatures)

Silver is a happening :headbang: $56.41

Got a cold call from a buyer-say what! Watch you taking about? I got your # from ....OK.....I used to run a store.....OK....I was told you might have some jewelry....OK...I buy...OK Look I have some in storage and I got some shipped to me.
I picked it up-I sorted-cleaned-got to bed at 2am-up @ 5:30-cleaned-photograghed-documented-drove delivered-and that's the story. Sorry I have little of nothing here.
What are paying BTW?
Oh...You want to sell?:laughing7:BYE!

Hello nice store-WTF!!!
Oh ok sorry-me bad...I got it.

Some people's children.
My scrap bin arrived just in time. Therapy is happening.

I'm going to drop a antique safe onto a Honda :headbang:
So much better than knuckling the nearest thing to me.
Fark some people are retards in this world.
 
Router went down this AM.
The Mrs went to town-Black Friday :laughing7:
( said that she was in a different world-at the mall-crazy looking creatures)

Silver is a happening :headbang: $56.41

Got a cold call from a buyer-say what! Watch you taking about? I got your # from ....OK.....I used to run a store.....OK....I was told you might have some jewelry....OK...I buy...OK Look I have some in storage and I got some shipped to me.
I picked it up-I sorted-cleaned-got to bed at 2am-up @ 5:30-cleaned-photograghed-documented-drove delivered-and that's the story. Sorry I have little of nothing here.
What are paying BTW?
Oh...You want to sell?:laughing7:BYE!

Hello nice store-WTF!!!
Oh ok sorry-me bad...I got it.

Some people's children.
My scrap bin arrived just in time. Therapy is happening.

I'm going to drop a antique safe onto a Honda :headbang:
So much better than knuckling the nearest thing to me.
Fark some people are retards in this world.
? ? ?
I totally did not follow any of that ... heh
So please explain... what was the call about ?... in layman's terms. :P
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom