What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

See I spaced it, right-Jewelry.
I didn't say what, so it I got a snippet of what was there.
Got a long ways to go. 20 consigned
800 + to go.
Then the beads and Handicrafts on top.

20251127_001138.webp
20251127_001546.webp
20251126_224328.webp
 
Started the scrap out. The compartment doors were 45-60 lbs each. Hopefully the cab will be off tomorrow 😬
Yes I'm saving the mirrors and lights and the cherry on top.
20251128_163041.webp
20251128_163019.webp
 
Wow! I'm glad to hear the "all good now" part. Hope it stays that way, and that your colors stay the way you like them. :icon_thumright:
Yeah all normal now. The other thing was the old guy in the room with me who wasn't well at all I found out when I straightened up was listening to soft jazz music to take his mind off his bad issues. I swear for over an hour I thought, could have sworn, I was listening to Pink Floyd dark side of the Moon. 😂 I heard Money playing and thought wow he's a cool old guy.
 
Chilli, we're all glad you had a successful procedure and wish you a speedy recovery. :hello:
Hope your recovery goes great.... brother from another mother down under !!!

Hoping you heal quickly, well and completely

Great to hear all went well with the surgery.
Damn those changing colors 😍 😳
Been there done that after my accident in the ICU. "Why is everything pink"
What do mean?
"Clouds are pink, your pink"
She left, came back, another injection, la-la land, woke up really high.

Best on the recovery sir.

Good they try to guard against clots with the compression.

Heal well!

Thanks guys.
Home early. Surgeon checked me, anesthesist checked me and said we like how it looks, we're sending you home early. They called a taxi for me and payed the tab, $268.
No detecting for a month and no driving for a week and a half. They're gonna see me in two weeks for a follow up check.

IMG_20251128_212946395~3.webp

IMG_20251129_092847593_HDR (1).webp
 
The Newport Belle is a 97 foot paddlewheel boat built in 1993. She is permanently moored in the South Beach Marina in Newport, Oregon.
It’s an adult only getaway. All of their rooms include memory foam mattresses, satellite TV, Keurig coffee maker, refrigerator and superior quality linens, robes and towels. Each room has a private entrance and private bath.


newport belle.webp
 
Morning everyone :hello: :coffee2:
Hey so you saw the Pink sky and colour changes thing too. When they were sending me home in the taxi the nurse said would you like a strong pain killer for the long ride home. I said is it the one they gave me when id come out of theatre yesterday. She said yes. I said no thanks it made the sky look pink and that chair bright green and the jazz music sound like Pink Floyd. She said yeah better skip that one 😄
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom