What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Router went down this AM.
The Mrs went to town-Black Friday :laughing7:
( said that she was in a different world-at the mall-crazy looking creatures)

Silver is a happening :headbang: $56.41

Got a cold call from a buyer-say what! Watch you taking about? I got your # from ....OK.....I used to run a store.....OK....I was told you might have some jewelry....OK...I buy...OK Look I have some in storage and I got some shipped to me.
I picked it up-I sorted-cleaned-got to bed at 2am-up @ 5:30-cleaned-photograghed-documented-drove delivered-and that's the story. Sorry I have little of nothing here.
What are paying BTW?
Oh...You want to sell?:laughing7:BYE!

Hello nice store-WTF!!!
Oh ok sorry-me bad...I got it.

Some people's children.
My scrap bin arrived just in time. Therapy is happening.

I'm going to drop a antique safe onto a Honda :headbang:
So much better than knuckling the nearest thing to me.
Fark some people are retards in this world.
stone-cold what.gif
 
I have that, all the time. There's a few causes. Mine is Mortons Nueroma. The nerve going from the ball of the feet to the toes, gets damaged over time which for me was jobs and hobbies that had me on my feet all the time. I first noticed now and then heat in my toes about 6 yrs ago, then now n then numbness. I saw a so called professional who virtually shrugged and said it was probably poor circulation. As it progressed now and then it felt and id be convinced there was some gravel bits in my boots. Id check and nothing was there. Again shrugs. But now scar tissue has built up around the damaged nerves and every day when I walk, sometimes more so that I limp in pain, other times bearable and I can walk almost not noticing it. When you see iv gone detecting or fishing, they've been my better days.
There's no reversing mine just managing it with cushioning insoles and im seeing about getting some shoes that are designed to alleviate the pain. There are some therapies like cortisone injections that they say lessen it for a couple of months and other things. They can op and remove the nerves but then your left with fully numb toes for ever. Even laying here they feel half numb. Its another reason im off alcohol as it can cause inflammation around the damage areas. A couple of times they chased the diabetes thing with me but I don't have that. I kinda have a tripple whammy, Hashimotos can cause peripheral Nueroma, arthritis can which I have severe in my lower back can, and years of work on my feet. Most working like that don't get anything but some like me drew the Mortons card.
Hey, if they test and say no diabetes and shrug the shoulders like I had happen, chase the reason. When I first complained about the gravel now n then feeling it should have been a lightbulb moment for early diagnosis and my damage wouldn't have advanced so far. That's life, can't wind back the clock.
All the best with it mate 👍
I’m having all types of test done. Varicose vein tests to which I have. They are giving me the run around right now trying to act like it’s in my head or something.
 
? ? ?
I totally did not follow any of that ... heh
So please explain... what was the call about ?... in layman's terms. :P
Maybe Pepper starting drinking again :P
 
Last edited:
Agree that can have many causes. I get that sometimes in my left foot and it's always tied to pain in the low back. Doc says it's nerve compression in the back causing the numbness in the foot. And sure enough, when the back gets better, so does the foot. Best to get checked out though.
Back is always sore due to my height and the low tables
 
Maybe Pepper string drinking again :P
String drinking ? Ummmm... Tie a string around each bottle emptied ?
Sitting.... string tied to bottle so you can pull it to you ?
 
:P... corrected.
I figured.... I could delete then you would have to delete 'cause you quoted what I could delete but can't 'cause of you quoting me... Funny fuckers !!

 
Afternoon everyone! Stayed home all day. Watched some movies on TV. Had my cup of coffee and a donut. Good living! Soon to eat some left-overs. :hello2:
 
? ? ?
I totally did not follow any of that ... heh
So please explain... what was the call about ?... in layman's terms. :P
I was right there with you, I couldn't follow any of it!!
Ok Larry, Curly, and Moe.

What part you didn't understand 🤔
The part of the Mrs thinking she was in a different dimension?

Weird people running around-not our tribe.
Wal-Mart weirdos escape into mall.

I put 20 ounces of jewelry on consignment at a store. I had to get it packed ( by my old friend) he had to get it to another. I had to drive to get it. Then the procedure of getting to the store.
Still with me, you 3 guys ?

So the store owner shared my private phone number with someone.
Who cold calls me and wants to come over.

Like fark off dude.

Still following this.?

Was it the part where I questioned the sanity of people.
 
Ok Larry, Curly, and Moe.

What part you didn't understand 🤔
The part of the Mrs thinking she was in a different dimension?

Weird people running around-not our tribe.
Wal-Mart weirdos escape into mall.

I put 20 ounces of jewelry on consignment at a store. I had to get it packed ( by my old friend) he had to get it to another. I had to drive to get it. Then the procedure of getting to the store.
Still with me, you 3 guys ?

So the store owner shared my private phone number with someone.
Who cold calls me and wants to come over.

Like fark off dude.

Still following this.?

Was it the part where I questioned the sanity of people.
Well at least YOU KNEW what the heck you were talking about ... :P

:)

Now...... PLEASE explain the "jewelry".... what kind of jewelry ?
 
Ok Larry, Curly, and Moe.

What part you didn't understand 🤔
The part of the Mrs thinking she was in a different dimension?

Weird people running around-not our tribe.
Wal-Mart weirdos escape into mall.

I put 20 ounces of jewelry on consignment at a store. I had to get it packed ( by my old friend) he had to get it to another. I had to drive to get it. Then the procedure of getting to the store.
Still with me, you 3 guys ?

So the store owner shared my private phone number with someone.
Who cold calls me and wants to come over.

Like fark off dude.

Still following this.?

Was it the part where I questioned the sanity of people.
More better, thanks!
 
Well at least YOU KNEW what the heck you were talking about ... :P

:)

Now...... PLEASE explain the "jewelry".... what kind of jewelry ?
Jewelry I bought in 1992-1993, put it storage on Mother's day 1994. There it sits, visited twice in a vault room of my dear friend 😊 ❤️
He's older now, time is near, so after so many years I have to face it, start selling it.

I have shown snippets to the ship, and one has probably forgotten. Heck I am not that good with the memory at times myself.

I should put more emphasis on the sell.
385 grams.
Starting @ $20 per gram
Ending @ $70 per Gram
20251120_064551.webp
20251120_064741.webp
20251120_064848.webp
 
Ok Larry, Curly, and Moe.

What part you didn't understand 🤔
The part of the Mrs thinking she was in a different dimension?

Weird people running around-not our tribe.
Wal-Mart weirdos escape into mall.

I put 20 ounces of jewelry on consignment at a store. I had to get it packed ( by my old friend) he had to get it to another. I had to drive to get it. Then the procedure of getting to the store.
Still with me, you 3 guys ?

So the store owner shared my private phone number with someone.
Who cold calls me and wants to come over.

Like fark off dude.

Still following this.?

Was it the part where I questioned the sanity of people.
what the fuck is that.gif


laughing11.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom