What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I have researched to no avail, joined a few guitar forums and I'm already a member of the Jackson Charvel Forum.... no one knows the artist. It is the best playing guitar in my arsenal and It would be a PIA to refinish so it will stay as it is.

View attachment 2235622

View attachment 2235623


View attachment 2235624

???​

[1982 Charvel 'Employee Guitar' Built by Todd Krause - Reverb​

This is a piece built in 1982 by Todd Krause - most famously known as a Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilder resposible for the instruments built for legends such as Eric Clapton and Jeff Beck. As …
 
Beautiful day on the coast !!

my hometown.webp
 
My Mad Max version, with a sprinkling of white crap.

View attachment 2235656
Did you ever get to drive it with the light and siren going! I think nearly every kid longed to do that.
Don't forget sling shots... :occasion14:

Inside of 30 yds. I'm just as deadly with a wrist rocket sling shot as I am with
a longbow. A 3/8 round ball bearing can do some serious damage. :icon_thumright:
Yeah I have a good one of those 😃 Wicked up close.
Hang on, no I don't, Id never own anything like that. 😗
 

???​

[1982 Charvel 'Employee Guitar' Built by Todd Krause - Reverb​

This is a piece built in 1982 by Todd Krause - most famously known as a Fender Custom Shop Masterbuilder resposible for the instruments built for legends such as Eric Clapton and Jeff Beck. As …
Todd Krausa is a custom shop luthier he is actually member maybe a moderator on the Jackson Charvel Forum. Great craftsman but not the Todd I'm lookin' for !! :laughing7: :laughing7: Hey thanks for the research RC and Chili !
I'm still researching too !! I'm going to venture a well informed guess that the spider graphic was just a fairly well done paint job for his own guitar. 1992 Charvel Fusion Specials did not come in that color of green and it's got a clear coat over it as well.
 
Last edited:
Did you ever get to drive it with the light and siren going! I think nearly every kid longed to do that.

Yeah I have a good one of those 😃 Wicked up close.
Hang on, no I don't, Id never own anything like that. 😗
Oh ya, I drove it home. Used it for a few years. Had Birthday climbs to the top for guests. 100 ft.
Tried all year to sell it, not even an inquiry.
Needed some major things 😌
So I did the math, scrap brings more than the asking price.
20200701_094142.webp
20190715_154842.webp
20190817_160131.webp
 
Last edited:
I would guess in the "outback" you can do what you want....but you would be off grid and have to be self sufficient. Oregon is imposing magazine bands and I'm sure "assault weapons".....as they call them.... are next on their agenda. We can still own machetes, wicked air guns, bows and crossbows.
1000046134.webp
 
Don't forget sling shots... :occasion14:

Inside of 30 yds. I'm just as deadly with a wrist rocket sling shot as I am with
a longbow. A 3/8 round ball bearing can do some serious damage. :icon_thumright:
Now imagine my 12 gauge 3 1/2 inch magnum shells .33 inch lead pellets, 18 of them in 1 shot !!
My dad could sink large ball bearings into a tree.... hmmmm.... David and Goliath !
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Good morning everyone. Long weekend is long gone. Back to the grind.
 
I don't know. A few schools were selling baked goods or crafts to raise money for their teams. Those look like softball uniforms. They play year round down here. This is the best time of year for sports, not too hot.
Cool, thank you. Year round sounds good but must be cold like soccer season here when winter hits.
 
:coffee2: Good morning everyone. I take my wife in for cataract surgery today. One eye at a time. 2 weeks later for the other one. She's an artist and her eyesight has been getting worse. This little lizard was enjoying the sun yesterday.
20251130_112535.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom