What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

The last I heard we're going nuclear again with a bunch of mini reactors east of Toronto.
I want one of these:

fusion03.webp
 
 
So today (note to Curly, Larry, and Moe I'll keep it very simple 👌 👍 🙂 👏 😉)
I had a low tire on the Honda. Went to see my go to tire shop to listen to some selections of blue cursive.
An old guy came in early for a tire repair.
Got a chatting.
Truck was going to be sold.
2008 Mazda B4000
115K on it.
Undercoating every year.
No dents, or rust.
$3000

Well I know a couple of guys looking for a truck.
Get home, having dinner, showed the pictures to the Mrs Pepper 🫑
Told her that a couple of guys are interested.

Ok silly your driving a rusty, dented, truck.
YOU BUY IT!
:dontknow: :headbang::laughing7:
That's how you play it.
20251201_134802.webp
20251201_134827.webp

Probably sell the Honda instead.
 
So today (note to Curly, Larry, and Moe I'll keep it very simple 👌 👍 🙂 👏 😉)
I had a low tire on the Honda. Went to see my go to tire shop to listen to some selections of blue cursive.
An old guy came in early for a tire repair.
Got a chatting.
Truck was going to be sold.
2008 Mazda B4000
115K on it.
Undercoating every year.
No dents, or rust.
$3000

Well I know a couple of guys looking for a truck.
Get home, having dinner, showed the pictures to the Mrs Pepper 🫑
Told her that a couple of guys are interested.

Ok silly your driving a rusty, dented, truck.
YOU BUY IT!
:dontknow: :headbang::laughing7:
That's how you play it.
View attachment 2235814View attachment 2235815
Probably sell the Honda instead.
3k sheesh I'd buy that right now if I had it offered. Great condition. They're supposed to be pretty good too.
 
Good morning all. First snow of the season yesterday. We got about an inch. The bird feeders went crazy. Here's a little goldfinch sitting by the window.

IMG_9592.webp
 
Was listening to a program about the dangers of AI toys.
Id steer clear of them as Xmas gifts or any gifts.
Some scary stuff happening with them.
Hackers hack them and clone the childs voice to ask for ransoms. Use them to listen in on your conversations. But worse...
Check this out.
 
Was listening to a program about the dangers of AI toys.
Id steer clear of them as Xmas gifts or any gifts.
Some scary stuff happening with them.
Hackers hack them and clone the childs voice to ask for ransoms. Use them to listen in on your conversations. But worse...
Check this out.
That is pretty messed up.
 
A few of our beaches do, we call it fly poop ! Very hard to process. A gold cube works well, it must be above the surf line. You can not have motorized equipment on the beach, like they can in Nome. If the black sand is close to a creek you can run a sluice but it's sloooooooowwwwwwwww.
Yeah I've seen them sluicing on the beaches in Nome and yeah it seems so fine I rather take my chances up creek on the mountain side. Good to know tho
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom