What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good afternoon friends and crew! Had some snow on the valley floor last night and still on the ground this afternoon. Temperature is right at 40F at 1:30pm. First snowfall that stayed on the ground this year. Hope y'all are having a great Sunday!
 
What an alternative universe you guys live in. 680 bucks in our money for that, id buy one in the blink of an eye if I was allowed to here. 🫤
I would guess in the "outback" you can do what you want....but you would be off grid and have to be self sufficient. Oregon is imposing magazine bands and I'm sure "assault weapons".....as they call them.... are next on their agenda. We can still own machetes, wicked air guns, bows and crossbows.
 
I have researched to no avail, joined a few guitar forums and I'm already a member of the Jackson Charvel Forum.... no one knows the artist. It is the best playing guitar in my arsenal and It would be a PIA to refinish so it will stay as it is.

charvel entire.webp


charvel graphic body.webp



charvel siqnature.webp
 
1st day of summer, go outside to check my chilli plants, back inside to the heater. 8c out there. Crazy having the heater on this time of year. Everything has stopped growing completely. Seedling sprouts haven't changed in 2 weeks, zero growth.
 
I would guess in the "outback" you can do what you want....but you would be off grid and have to be self sufficient. Oregon is imposing magazine bands and I'm sure "assault weapons".....as they call them.... are next on their agenda. We can still own machetes, wicked air guns, bows and crossbows.
Man did we meet some fruitloops in the Queensland outback areas years ago when we drove up there. They were from another planet 😵‍💫
A few were kinda Mad Max style driving old 4wds they'd done various bush mechanic alterations to. They were ok, just very very strangely different.
 
I would guess in the "outback" you can do what you want....but you would be off grid and have to be self sufficient. Oregon is imposing magazine bands and I'm sure "assault weapons".....as they call them.... are next on their agenda. We can still own machetes, wicked air guns, bows and crossbows.
Nope, 2A shall not be infringed. Criminals and cops will have them, difference is out there they will take them from the law abbiders and not the criminals. I hope you guys get scooped up by Idaho. Leave Seattle and Portland to rot.
 
Nope, 2A shall not be infringed. Criminals and cops will have them, difference is out there they will take them from the law abbiders and not the criminals. I hope you guys get scooped up by Idaho. Leave Seattle and Portland to rot.
That's why I obtained a FFL (Federal Firearms License) The right class you can possess full auto guns and explosive devices. It is spendy though and big brother knows who you are.
 
I would guess in the "outback" you can do what you want....but you would be off grid and have to be self sufficient. Oregon is imposing magazine bands and I'm sure "assault weapons".....as they call them.... are next on their agenda. We can still own machetes, wicked air guns, bows and crossbows.

Don't forget sling shots... :occasion14:

Inside of 30 yds. I'm just as deadly with a wrist rocket sling shot as I am with
a longbow. A 3/8 round ball bearing can do some serious damage. :icon_thumright:
 
A different Todd then?
My eyes see By Todd some symbol maybe a smile type one, a ® and 2003
Im convinced im seeing By Todd 2003 and ®
Yeh that's what I see, Dan Lawrence and mike Learn are famous artists for Jackson/Charvel guitars mainly. I know of no "todd" and neither did any of the guitar forums. A paint job by a no name can actually hurt the value....but... I can buy another Charvel fusion body and switch the hardware and electronics and keep "spidy" I most likely will not do anything to it except a fret level, crown and dress.
 
Man did we meet some fruitloops in the Queensland outback areas years ago when we drove up there. They were from another planet 😵‍💫
A few were kinda Mad Max style driving old 4wds they'd done various bush mechanic alterations to. They were ok, just very very strangely different.
My Mad Max version, with a sprinkling of white crap.

20251130_135952.webp
 
Did my auction pick up today.
Was offered up a job, really?
I 🤣🤣
So the guy said will you buy directly off me, we'll both save $$$.
Heck ya any day I can save 30+% on gold and silver.
I was polishing some cheap silver rings this afternoon.
I caught the side of the buffing wheel with one.
Heard that sucker hit the wall, and :dontknow:spent 10 minutes looking for it.
Oh well no big loss, probably find it one day.
 
I have researched to no avail, joined a few guitar forums and I'm already a member of the Jackson Charvel Forum.... no one knows the artist. It is the best playing guitar in my arsenal and It would be a PIA to refinish so it will stay as it is.

View attachment 2235622

View attachment 2235623


View attachment 2235624


????

Todd Torbensen - Owner @ Toddz Grafix | LinkedIn​

Owner @ Toddz Grafix · I am a freelance graphic artist specializing in custom painting of anything from guitars, (Charvel/Jackson 6 yrs.) watercraft, (Future Marine 2 yrs.), aircraft...

  • Works For: Toddz Grafix
  • Location: Upland, California, United States
  • Followers: 1
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom