What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Busy day for the hump day. Going to look at the pick up, buddy showing up to pull the firetruck out into the main yard. A contractor showing up later to do a quote.
 
IMG_20251202_222732_572.webp
 
:coffee2: Happy Wednesday to everyone. Heavy clouds at the beach in the mornings so I haven't been taking any pics. I ride my bike to the river instead. There's a pretty park where I can sit and enjoy the morning. Squirrels are everywhere. You can see the bridge that connects our island to the mainland.
20251022_095738.webp
20251022_094217.webp
 
Bought myself a older new ride.
Got the firetruck pulled out.
Contractor for quote showed up.
Transferred the truck $480 :BangHead:
Got me stumps dug out.
The Coles notes of my day.

Bonus feature the ladder is off now.


20251203_153350.webp
20251203_153332.webp
20251203_153424.webp
20251203_153307.webp
20251203_153253.webp
 
Busy day for the hump day. Going to look at the pick up, buddy showing up to pull the firetruck out into the main yard. A contractor showing up later to do a quote.
Yeah that's pretty straightforward, don't think I need to translate that one. 😁
 
Yeah that's pretty straightforward, don't think I need to translate that one. 😁
I wonder some days if it's the bud, or the rum.
Or the lack of either.
 
New Iron Man style bike helmet.

 
New Iron Man style bike helmet.
View attachment 2236051

That’s kinda cool but I don’t think I’d wear one. I’d be afraid of malfunctions or difficulty in removing it if something went wrong. Not to mention having what is undoubtedly a lithium battery strapped to your head doesn’t seem like a great idea.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom