What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

That’s kinda cool but I don’t think I’d wear one. I’d be afraid of malfunctions or difficulty in removing it if something went wrong. Not to mention having what is undoubtedly a lithium battery strapped to your head doesn’t seem like a great idea.
Yeah I never thought of that. That's a no then from me too.
 
1764868502679.webp
 
44 degrees last night !!
Luckily I have this, The Original Teller Coat....so the tag says. I won it in a pool game, he ran out of cash, 20 bucks a game and he was buying me drinks hoping I would get sloppy and lose, my tolerance beat his stupidity !!
FAFO !!!
size 56..... large chest F'in viking !!! Coat was way to big for him.

teller.webp
 
Flight of Icarus !! Singer is.... Just a singer... Bruce Dickinson is considered very smart and a polymath for excelling in a wide range of fields, from his singing career to being a commercial pilot, published author, fencer, and entrepreneur. Intelligent Life magazine even named him a genius due to his diverse accomplishments, including flying commercial and military aircraft, writing novels and screenplays, and being a ranked fencer.

 
My son in law's.... Yoda ?? Jedi chiweenie !! My coon cat jumps over him, luckily the cats are nice to the little dawg. I call him the rat ! :laughing7:

yoda.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom