What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Afternoon crew! Raining in the valley, snow on the hills and mountains! 40F today. Started to put up Christmas decorations in the yard yesterday. Too wet out today... I'm staying by the fire!
 
Good afternoon !!
If you are in Australia.... Good day mate ? :dontknow: :icon_scratch:
Thanks. Close, we abbreviate everything G'day mate. Actually were just lazy talkers. 🫤
You'd probably get here "Vike how ya goin mate?" Why waste letters!
 
Afternoon crew! Raining in the valley, snow on the hills and mountains! 40F today. Started to put up Christmas decorations in the yard yesterday. Too wet out today... I'm staying by the fire!
Good excuse to relax and chill out.
 
Afternoon crew! Raining in the valley, snow on the hills and mountains! 40F today. Started to put up Christmas decorations in the yard yesterday. Too wet out today... I'm staying by the fire!
40 ? that's your high temp ?

no thank you please.webp


:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
44 degrees last night !!
Luckily I have this, The Original Teller Coat....so the tag says. I won it in a pool game, he ran out of cash, 20 bucks a game and he was buying me drinks hoping I would get sloppy and lose, my tolerance beat his stupidity !!
FAFO !!!
size 56..... large chest F'in viking !!! Coat was way to big for him.

View attachment 2236112
Teller out of Penn and Teller is tiny! That would have looked ridiculous on him. Never knew he played pool. Serves him right I think he's sneaky. Did he speak? He pretends not to.
Comedy-magicians-Penn-and-Teller-1559509919.webp
 
Thanks. Close, we abbreviate everything G'day mate. Actually were just lazy talkers. 🫤
You'd probably get here "Vike how ya goin mate?" Why waste letters!
Like... Oy... Oy ! AC/DC comes to mind :headbang:
 
Like... Oy... Oy ! AC/DC comes to mind :headbang:
TNT Oi Oi.Yeah, its Oi but Oy is acceptable.
My misses says Oi to get my attention at times. I think it sounds better than "hey stupido" 😐
It's used less now by the newer generation say from 30 and under as is most typical abreviated words. The wokesters got into their heads that it was yobbo language and typical white Australia speak by racists. Attack on the culture is well underway.
A Yobo is actually your Rednecks.
When we were young at parties and stuff you'd hear the chant Y O Y O B , y o b o YOBO!
Dictionary says its British slang for a rough unmannered lout.
Here its like your Rednecks. Same as Ocker, Brits use it in the same way to describe Aussie Yobos.
Yeah I was a Yobo Ocker when I was young! Loved every minute of it :laughing7:
 
TNT Oi Oi.Yeah, its Oi but Oy is acceptable.
My misses says Oi to get my attention at times. I think it sounds better than "hey stupido" 😐
It's used less now by the newer generation say from 30 and under as is most typical abreviated words. The wokesters got into their heads that it was yobbo language and typical white Australia speak by racists. Attack on the culture is well underway.
A Yobo is actually your Rednecks.
When we were young at parties and stuff you'd hear the chant Y O Y O B , y o b o YOBO!
Dictionary says its British slang for a rough unmannered lout.
Here its like your Rednecks. Same as Ocker, Brits use it in the same way to describe Aussie Yobos.
Yeah I was a Yobo Ocker when I was young! Loved every minute of it :laughing7:
Our "rednecks" are god and gun lovin', family orientated hard working.... Hey I fit in that catagory !!!
Ocker, is it pronounced ah ker or oh ker ?
 
I might be considered a Yabo ? Fighter, jail time, wheelie riding downtown, drag racing.... never in town always out a ways... I first heard that word on my favorite show... Top Gear.
 
Our "rednecks" are god and gun lovin', family orientated hard working.... Hey I fit in that catagory !!!
Ocker, is it pronounced ah ker or oh ker ?
The Ock bit is like the ok in knock. The Er like a, like in I saw a fish
Sounds like Ocka.
For all the rubbish put on yobos and typical ockers they're the most likely to pull over and ask if your ok if your on the side of a bush road for any reason. The so called cultured new age types will 99.9 times out of 100 sail on by like you don't exist.
 
The Ock bit is like the ok in knock. The Er like a, like in I saw a fish
Sounds like Ocka.
For all the rubbish put on yobos and typical ockers they're the most likely to pull over and ask if your ok if your on the side of a bush road for any reason. The so called cultured new age types will 99.9 times out of 100 sail on by like you don't exist.
Well... We need to talk on the tellie Aussie bro !! i have a landline included with my fiber optics cable don't get service on my cell when at home.. wtf happened to my words font ? :headbang: :headbang:
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom