What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well... We need to talk on the tellie Aussie bro !! i have a landline included with my fiber optics cable don't get service on my cell when at home.. wtf happened to my words font ? :headbang: :headbang:
That would be cool. Resting the voice for the next couple of weeks. (My misses I think is loving it 😆)
They were worried the op might have messed my voice up as the thyroid was really inflamed and as they said "stuck" with other tissue which took them extra time to remove and try to not damage things, I thought it took them less time than it really did, misses said I went into theatre at 8am and they wheeled me out at 2pm and came too at 2.30. I talked and joked around too much a couple of days ago and paid for it with pain swallowing the next 2 days. Trying not to laugh too which is hard for me as I like to joke around a bit. (Again misses thinks it good) But yeah that would nice to put a voice to the person. 👍
 
I have one and she has the worst smelling breath. Is that one the same?
You sure your sniffing the correct end?
always-showing-me-her-butt-this-dog-look-mommy-so-clean-v0-qkbniseoo0wb1-2443972720.webp
 
I called a garage and asked the guy "Do you still do safety checks on regular pickups?"
Sure no problem bring it in.
I dropped it off, tossed the keys on the desk.
Left
Went back and walked in and said I left the truck to get a safety done.
Oh I don't do safety certificates any longer.
I called this morning and you said you did at 9:35
Been here all morning and I never answered the phone.

I seriously think the outside world is gone off the deep end.
The Mrs was right there when I made the appointment.

Oh well next garage Dec 15th appointment
Truck runs pretty good. Empty to full $68
4x4 works great as we had a streamer go through this morning 4" in a hour.

Looks like our fluffy butt hen isn't doing too well. 4 yrs 10 months old.
It's not the first time we've written her off, nor the 2nd, or 3rd.
Tough old gal
 
:coffee2: Good morning everyone, my friend is working the dog doo out of me! Now I remember why I retired. Still it's kind of fun getting out and using my skills again. I told him today is it. 80's here in the afternoon. Cool mornings. My old cat snoozing in the sun.
20251120_083717.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom