What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good Tuesday morning everyone. If you're reading this, congratulations, you survived Monday.
 
I look out the back and see this appear in the rear neighbors place.
Kind of a huh!?
IMG_20251209_135231438 (1).webp

Turns out to be an expensive tree removal. Voices are the workers.
 
I look out the back and see this appear in the rear neighbors place.
Kind of a huh!?
View attachment 2236759
Turns out to be an expensive tree removal. Voices are the workers.
View attachment 2236762
Around here the price starts @ $800-1500 per tree on the average. We flagged 15 trees a couple of years ago and the quotes were $15K with a few trims included.
I rented the 60ft 4x4 Genie lift and fell 65 trees on the property and trimmed up lots of others.
Total cost for 5 weeks was under $6K
Next time I'll rent the 120ft Genie lift as the trees are 90ft high
 
Silver coinage calculator.
Dig a silver quarter up and it's worth a $10 bill :headbang:

 
Silver coinage calculator.
Dig a silver quarter up and it's worth a $10 bill :headbang:

I dont know who will pay you that.
90% is trading / selling at 5 below spot... and the buy is 7.50 back from spot.
 
Mornin all.

Clouds kept it warmer in the teens F..
Swept deck for dogs and ramp is next. Later. After more coffee and both eyes are open.

Deer visited again. Been awhile.
Instead of going around my back yard they upped efficiency and split the distance between the nearest house and mine to cross the road to the neighbors expensive landscaping.

I drove slow looking at lower young fruit tree branches and confirming tracks below/alongside them and everything looks symmetrical. Fancy pruning type deer I guess. So far.
A set of tracks the other day out front wandered around my wasteland of a yard and you could almost still hear the cuss of insult at the lack of accommodations.
1765298648786.webp


[When he lands, he goes to become a tailor's apprentice, but is displeased with the food. He mocks the cook, telling her, "I will go away, and early to-morrow morning I will write with chalk on the door of your house, 'Too many potatoes, too little meat! Farewell, Mr. Potato-King.'" She does not react well.]
 
Silver coinage calculator.
Dig a silver quarter up and it's worth a $10 bill :headbang:

Also....
You do not need a "calculator" for coin values.... you just go to coin melt charts.
MUCH easier and quicker.
Also includes link to world etc.
 
I dont know who will pay you that.
90% is trading / selling at 5 below spot... and the buy is 7.50 back from spot.
Just based on the spot silver price index.
 
Also....
You do not need a "calculator" for coin values.... you just go to coin melt charts.
MUCH easier and quicker.
Also includes link to world etc.
$10.66 for a quarter

Screenshot_20251209_093439_Chrome.webp
 
Mornin all.

Clouds kept it warmer in the teens F..
Swept deck for dogs and ramp is next. Later. After more coffee and both eyes are open.

Deer visited again. Been awhile.
Instead of going around my back yard they upped efficiency and split the distance between the nearest house and mine to cross the road to the neighbors expensive landscaping.

I drove slow looking at lower young fruit tree branches and confirming tracks below/alongside them and everything looks symmetrical. Fancy pruning type deer I guess. So far.
A set of tracks the other day out front wandered around my wasteland of a yard and you could almost still hear the cuss of insult at the lack of accommodations.
View attachment 2236777

[When he lands, he goes to become a tailor's apprentice, but is displeased with the food. He mocks the cook, telling her, "I will go away, and early to-morrow morning I will write with chalk on the door of your house, 'Too many potatoes, too little meat! Farewell, Mr. Potato-King.'" She does not react well.]
Is that Tom Thumb?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom