What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

These work great !

I have a small pocket version of something similar laying around somewhere after our move. Fire stick or something like that brand, a fero rod and scraper/striker.
 
9V battery will ignite the wool.
The fiber (hemp twine off hay bales or rope will work but other types exist. Jute. Sisal ; oily smelling good condition burns great) is to make a small birds nest with to embrace the smoldering charcloth after it catches a spark before you blow into it.
( Oh , hold it upwards before blowing on it to ignite the nest. Beware of your beard if you have one too.)
I used to use a bit of tissue scrunched up with dry grass around it. That was with a fero rod and striker blade type thing.
 
I was asked to check these guys out..... Damn kids... I said no thank you please !!

thats a hard pass.gif






 
Last edited:
I asked them.... a band I'm mentoring... and when I say mentoring I mean showing/teaching guitar and bass and technique..... Check this !! They were dumbfounded ! Liked it a lot!!!




 
Last edited:
They have a girl singer but the guitar player is damn close to mastering this, after being shown blues progressions and scales.. Kid's got talent !! I can pretty much nail it.

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom