What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

OIP-1841185836.yNWQmvkkVyp8lvn9iU8XDAHaJG.webp
 
Well I see the government's climate change weather reporting has changed its warnings ⚠️.
Before everything was red, now it's yellow.
Kind of weird 🤔

Have a dinner event to attend in the city.
Should be a interesting drive.
Slip-sliding-away

Screenshot_20251210_073145_Weather Network.webp

Those snow totals are 6-8".
Metric always sounds gigantic.
 
Well I see the government's climate change weather reporting has changed its warnings ⚠️.
Before everything was red, now it's yellow.
Kind of weird 🤔

Have a dinner event to attend in the city.
Should be a interesting drive.
Slip-sliding-away

View attachment 2236927
Those snow totals are 6-8".
Metric always sounds gigantic.
 

Hard to believe it's 48 yrs old.
It was on the top of the charts for the countdown in 1977
Life was certainly different back then.
 
Well I see the government's climate change weather reporting has changed its warnings ⚠️.
Before everything was red, now it's yellow.
Kind of weird 🤔

Have a dinner event to attend in the city.
Should be a interesting drive.
Slip-sliding-away

View attachment 2236927
Those snow totals are 6-8".
Metric always sounds gigantic.

Around 4 inches of wet /heavy snow. freezing rain has a crust of ice on top of it. It is starting to freeze in the past hour instead of drizzle/rain.
About a third of snow shovel volume to throw. Even then I'm not throwing it far and then rethrow it again eventually on my way towards snow banks /piles of snow/area off my desired path.

Hour and a half of shoveling and I can get from house to the end of where I part my daily driver. Can see the plow truck awaiting being cleaned off. It's a ways away though so it's time for a coffee break first.
 
Well I see the government's climate change weather reporting has changed its warnings ⚠️.
Before everything was red, now it's yellow.
1765389855774.webp

You wouldn't think we'd need government to warn us about yellow snow....
 
Hard to believe it's 48 yrs old.
It was on the top of the charts for the countdown in 1977
Life was certainly different back then.
Was it ever different. Men were men, women were women and a Trans was just short for your cars transmission.
 
I started to listen, fast forwarded, is there a Coles Notes version?
There's a sealed compartment thats 320mm thick. A heat signature was detected from it and an automated voice I think heard from a coded message from when it sunk. As it was sinking a message was given to seal it, lock it. I think that's what I got out of it.
 
There's a sealed compartment thats 320mm thick. A heat signature was detected from it and an automated voice I think heard from a coded message from when it sunk. As it was sinking a message was given to seal it, lock it. I think that's what I got out of it.
Sealed compartment.
Aliens, Hitlers will, a virus....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom