What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

This was the better part of the day. It only got worse.

20251210_114059.webp
 
Pepper Joe's sells.... well... pepper seeds, greenhouse grown will be great !!



View attachment 2236975


View attachment 2236976


View attachment 2236977


View attachment 2236978
When I first started dehydrating chillis to make my own powder I didn't think of wearing gloves. Soon my fingers felt kind of tingly hot, then still without the penny dropping I went to the loo, a few minutes later 😲🫨 back to the bathroom and filling the wash basin with cold water and positioning myself in a very unsightly manner over it.
Misses laughing her head off of course. No sympathy, just laughter.
Lesson learned.
 
When I first started dehydrating chillis to make my own powder I didn't think of wearing gloves. Soon my fingers felt kind of tingly hot, then still without the penny dropping I went to the loo, a few minutes later 😲🫨 back to the bathroom and filling the wash basin with cold water and positioning myself in a very unsightly manner over it.
Misses laughing her head off of course. No sympathy, just laughter.
Lesson learned.
I have some Carolina Reaper powder I was going to make pepper ball ammo for my blaster. It has so much power it could blow up in the gun so A test of harmless powder is in order.
 
Last edited:
I have some Carolina Reaper powder I was going to make pepper ball ammo for my blaster. It has so much powder it could blow up in the gun so A test of harmless powder is in order.
Yeah see back then Id have loaded it and not thought of that nor protective glasses. 🫤
 
There's a sealed compartment thats 320mm thick. A heat signature was detected from it and an automated voice I think heard from a coded message from when it sunk. As it was sinking a message was given to seal it, lock it. I think that's what I got out of it.
You took one for the team.🤣
 
When I first started dehydrating chillis to make my own powder I didn't think of wearing gloves. Soon my fingers felt kind of tingly hot, then still without the penny dropping I went to the loo, a few minutes later 😲🫨 back to the bathroom and filling the wash basin with cold water and positioning myself in a very unsightly manner over it.
Misses laughing her head off of course. No sympathy, just laughter.
Lesson learned.
I had a pepper spray go off in my pocket.
First I felt this cool like alcohol feeling-then a blow torch burning to my boys. Yes the unsightly sink manuaver, nope!
Jumped in the car 3 miles in city traffic under 5 minutes. 20 minutes in the shower.
Tried soap, dishwashing soap, creams.

Hour later it was like a I rubbed a bad sunburn 😩.
I kind of cringe when I see a video of someone getting it in the mug.
 
For a while I tried to get the number of a great friend. A Viet Vet I met and we were like friends that had known each other instantly for many yrs longer when I lived in Queensland. The only gold prospecting friend or person I know now here and would trust. Great prospector, way better then me. I have always highly respected him.
Tried this, tried that, I like I said a while ago lost everything on my phone.
Sent an email to the Qld returned service men days ago. Got a phone call, and they put him in touch, a good voice you know huh, like good medicine. 🙂👍
 
Good Morning everyone :) Top of the day to you all!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom