What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning everyone

Mornin Evan!

Wasn't Malibu ,but as a kid I was in California on a visit and tried to get a barnacle off a rock.
Using another rock for a tool might not have been the best idea to break the tenacity of barnacle glue.

Around these parts where I am ; rust holds things pretty tight at times. plenty of it exists too!

1765482893805.webp
 
Mornin Evan!

Wasn't Malibu ,but as a kid I was in California on a visit and tried to get a barnacle off a rock.
Using another rock for a tool might not have been the best idea to break the tenacity of barnacle glue.

Around these parts where I am ; rust holds things pretty tight at times. plenty of it exists too!

View attachment 2237013
I was going to try to remove some of these, but it looked to difficult. 🤔
IMG_2094.webp
 
Mornin Evan!

Wasn't Malibu ,but as a kid I was in California on a visit and tried to get a barnacle off a rock.
Using another rock for a tool might not have been the best idea to break the tenacity of barnacle glue.

Around these parts where I am ; rust holds things pretty tight at times. plenty of it exists too!

View attachment 2237013
:icon_scratch: So your comparing yourself to a barnacle?
 
I was informed about this relatively (to me) way of ingesting the THC.

Smoking involves combustion, which burns the plant material and creates smoke containing numerous toxic and carcinogenic compounds.Vaping heats the cannabis (either dry herb or concentrates) at a lower temperature, below the point of combustion, to create an inhalable vapor that is composed overwhelmingly of cannabinoids and terpenes with minimal harmful byproducts.

Studies have found that users who switch from smoking to vaping report significantly fewer respiratory symptoms like coughing, wheezing, and phlegm. Exhaled carbon monoxide levels are also much lower with vaping compared to smoking.
 
Wow -- no replies to this thread in over 12 hours?

Anyway, good morning! Happy Friday!
 
Good morning everyone. It might get to 20 degrees here in Ohio today
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom