What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

68089307c0df68967d0d2cfa7d761380-1139482090.webp
 
:coffee2: Good morning everyone. My wife is in a craft show in Vero this weekend. I'm her indentured servant helping with everything. I'll miss the college football games!
Happy wife, happy life 👍
 
Mornin all.
Dogs up extra early predawn.
Yawwn.
Snow to move for them outside right away of course.
Shoveling snow in the dark. 🥶
I saw a cartoon once where some Aliens flew over and saw a guy walking his dog. One Alien says to the other "The one in front with four legs pulling the other along with two must be the leader, see it just picked up his poop for him!"
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6692.webp
    IMG_6692.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6759.webp
    IMG_6759.webp
    775.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6896.webp
    IMG_6896.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
:coffee2: Good morning everyone. My wife is in a craft show in Vero this weekend. I'm her indentured servant helping with everything. I'll miss the college football games!
Army Navy 3:00 PM EST
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom