- Joined
- Aug 8, 2005
- Messages
- 8,902
- Reaction score
- 36,432
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Beautiful Florida
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Good morning everyone. Cool here in Florida this morning, 53 when I woke up. 🥶
Good morning everyone. Cool here in Florida this morning, 53 when I woke up. 🥶

Have you gone back to the parking lot site with the D2 yet?Good morning crew![]()
Sounds like a rip. Have fun!My big brother flew in for a visit. Wants to go rip around the Colorado in the jet boat today. Should be around 75 and sunny on the river.
Ya know, while it's really great finding ANY silver coins, those are so beat up from that place. So no, haven't been...yet.Have you gone back to the parking lot site with the D2 yet?
Beat up silver is still @ 44.70 X face.Ya know, while it's really great finding ANY silver coins, those are so beat up from that place. So no, haven't been...yet.
Good morning everyone. Cool here in Florida this morning, 53 when I woke up. 🥶

When I was in hospital there was a tv on an arm thing you could swing it around so it was right in front of you. There was all the new release movies from present going back several yrs. I tried to watch a few but ended up turning it off and pushing it to the side. All had the same themes, crime, super heros or pathetic excuses for comedies.We celebrated the Mrs special Birthday over the past few days. Driving throw snow storms to go out to eat. Then driving down along the wine producing district in SE Ontario and stayed at a nice hotel.
Ok we watched a movie on the TV, the bloody commercials were right crazy. It was either for crap food or pharmaceutical products it seems. (Sure not missing a thing by not having one).
Ok there's a sick tray of junk food on top of the bar fridge, need to scan a QR code to see the price list.
Small bag of potato chips $11, or a $6 water, $22 mini bottle of wine, $ 21 for a beer. Glad we don't need to that bad. The real was a Dyson hair dryer for $170
Good to have little hair so I missed that bullet as well.
Needed to use the phone to figure out the menu that had a lot of Italian names-though I will say the food was great tasting as well as if the hotel didn't grow it/raised it, they brought it in from Italy.
Stopped in and picked up my $$$ for the steel bin-it basically paid for the room.![]()