- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,252
- Reaction score
- 207,178
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Good morning everyone



Nice rack!Good Saturday morning everyone.
We saw some reindeer last night. I could see a team of those pulling a sleigh. Don't know about the flying though.
View attachment 2237904
Good morning everyone, a cool 51but very nice. This mornings sunrise was pretty nice too.I will be comparing dream mat to my Gold Hog mats next year. It's hard to find any matting as good as the no need to classify....but I do... kick ass mats !!
View attachment 2237894
Votex hydrocone ?
vortex hydrocycloneI don't even know how its spelt correctly, that's what I recall being told it was.
Looked like a mini grain silo. Sands and gravels put in, it uses water to spin it all around and the concentrates came out the bottom. Again I don't know much about them and it was the first id ever seen one. The entire description was what I was told how it works. I have zero knowledge about that stuff myself.
Looked like one of these small grain silos.
View attachment 2237901
Yep, YJ conversion, 6 inch lift, rebuilt T-case with 4.9 gears to match the 33" tires, balanced/blue printed engine, Toyota power steering, lockers front and back, etc.Nice !! Did you do the Toyota axle swap ?
Ah so that's the correct one. I had at one stage Hydroclone in my head, it was easy 30 something yrs ago I saw it. Seen numerous working claims since but never another one of those.
Nice, is that from a painting?
The Irish actually have a language!?Tráthnóna Maith (Irish good afternoon)
Yes and yes ! The Scots have their version... And I thought they just got drunk and mumbled unintelligibly....The Irish actually have a language!?
I just thought they got drunk and mumbled unintelligibly.
A Global Drug Survey found Scotland and England had the highest frequency of getting drunk in the world.

They do that as well!!The Irish actually have a language!?
I just thought they got drunk and mumbled unintelligibly.
