What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good afternoon!
Seems as though my internet service provider had an outage. Weird way to shut down. Certain sites would load, others wouldn't. Some streaming apps worked, others didn't. It finally crashed altogether. Came back up this afternoon without explanation.

They may have snapped the string between the cans. :laughing7:
Yeh, parts of the country down but some sites worked, cyber attack or someone fell asleep at the wheel... interweb have wheels ? :icon_scratch::dontknow:
 
beavis-i-understand-your-frustration.gif
 
Greetings all....

OV, good deal you're out of the bud biz. When it was first made legal (recreational)
here in WA, I had a few folks that wanted me to be their grower...not interested. I have
very little tolerance for government BS, red tape and "oversight". I never grew for
commercial purposes...I just grew great weed....
redeyesmoke.gif


As for the internet frustration, this I understand.....
computer.gif
 
As of now, there are no confirmed nationwide internet outages, but some services are reporting isolated issues, and you can check live maps for your area.

Current situation

Real-time outage trackers show no major nationwide internet blackout today, but there are localized reports of broadband and mobile service problems in parts of the U.S.

Internet outage map today

Discover ongoing internet outages and current network issues, with real-time updates.

https://geoblackout.com/us/report/internet
 
I hired the disc type and watched from a distance.
50 yards is not a safe distance.
The horizontal drum style is much better for not kicking the chips that far. My guess is maybe 25-30 yards tops however the dust maybe a lot more then the disc type?
 
Yeh, parts of the country down but some sites worked, cyber attack or someone fell asleep at the wheel... interweb have wheels ? :icon_scratch::dontknow:
I live out here in the boonies where I have a fairly reliable coal-fired router. Has square wheels.
 
I live out here in the boonies where I have a fairly reliable coal-fired router. Has square wheels.
Today there was a good size outage around Carlsbad NM. if you take a look at today's map of outage problems.
 
The video, posted on Instagram on September 1, 2026, shows a bison in Yellowstone National Park moving aggressively toward a group of tourists standing close by. In the moments that follow, a man appears to hurl a child out of the charging animal's path before being tossed in the air themselves by the powerful animal.

 
The horizontal drum style is much better for not kicking the chips that far. My guess is maybe 25-30 yards tops however the dust maybe a lot more then the disc type?

Dunno.
Doubt the dust is much worse unless it gets in the dirt more by operator.
Ya the disc type I wouldn't want to use by any windows. I like em though.

This was solid tag alder jungle. Root raked after mulching.
Multiple trails/cuts connected.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0176.webp
    IMG_0176.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0304.webp
    IMG_0304.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0307.webp
    IMG_0307.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 16
As of now, there are no confirmed nationwide internet outages, but some services are reporting isolated issues, and you can check live maps for your area.

Current situation

Real-time outage trackers show no major nationwide internet blackout today, but there are localized reports of broadband and mobile service problems in parts of the U.S.

Internet outage map today

Discover ongoing internet outages and current network issues, with real-time updates.

https://geoblackout.com/us/report/internet
Thanks for the link. I told my ISP to upgrade from steam-powered servers to gas. :laughing7:
 
Thanks for the link. I told my ISP to upgrade from steam-powered servers to gas. :laughing7:
Well you can check out what may be happening with your service provider in a given area or areas each day if you can before either the string breaks or the gas gives out........... :laughing7:
 
Good morning!
Just enough muffin batter to hold the blueberries together...
KIMG1277.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom