What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

My wife and I used to go line dancing a lot. I got kind of carried away with it and would go to bars that had line dancing every night. It got out of hand so my wife made me go see a psychiatrist. He put me on a 2 step program.
Barump bump!
 
i JUST did! ...never missed a paycheck in 50 years... now? I am busier that all hell. Funny thing is, all that I am getting done, stuff I put off over and over... aint taking all that long to do... My main problem is trying to figure out a new routine...especially in the morning.
That is exactly the same experience I had when I retired (many years ago)! It has slowed down some now that I am old.

Greetings crew! It has been raining here for the last several days and temperatures finally evened out with the temps. to what OV has been having where he lives! :dontknow:
 
Last edited:
I do that at the beach.... I have 5 mile walk that never crosses paths with anyone.... I have walked it naked on the best day in August more that once!
 
My wife and I used to go line dancing a lot. I got kind of carried away with it and would go to bars that had line dancing every night. It got out of hand so my wife made me go see a psychiatrist. He put me on a 2 step program.
 
I finally got a picture of the elusive (around here at least) green heron.

green heron.webp
 
That is exactly the same experience I had when I retired (many years ago)! It has slowed down some now that I am old.

Greetings crew! It has been raining here for the last several days and temperatures finally evened out with the temps. to what OV has been having where he lives! :dontknow:
:icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:



Screenshot 2026-09-05 at 18-53-49 current brookings oregon temp - Google Search.webp
 
My wife and I used to go line dancing a lot. I got kind of carried away with it and would go to bars that had line dancing every night. It got out of hand so my wife made me go see a psychiatrist. He put me on a 2 step program.
I'm still in a step program. You see, I am a recovering Assaholic.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom