What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Greetings all...and yep, I'm up at 4am just like a normal person...
3d-funny-eyes.gif


goodmorning-meme31.webp
 
Good morning! Coffee'd up and ready to start my day of procrastinating.
I was going to join Procrastinators Anonymous but I kept putting it off...
 
Good morning! Coffee'd up and ready to start my day of procrastinating.
I was going to join Procrastinators Anonymous but I kept putting it off...
I just can't relate to Pre-crastinators
 
obliviously your gauge was all wet
last night I got 2 inches in 20 minutes! Thunder storm sat over my house BOOMING for at least half an hour. Hail the size of green peas coming straight down like a curtain. On the plus side... the run off was such a flood that all the moles were flooded out!
 
I do that at the beach.... I have 5 mile walk that never crosses paths with anyone.... I have walked it naked on the best day in August more that once!
Please tell us where this beach is so we can avoid it!!! ::)
 
Last edited:
I do that at the beach.... I have 5 mile walk that never crosses paths with anyone.... I have walked it naked on the best day in August more that once!
🫣
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom